Author Topic: THOMPSON (marooncacti) JUST CALLED MY HOME PHONE  (Read 12412 times)

maroon why are you so worked up about this
aren't people supposed to defend themselves when they're accused of something

Anything to back up this theory?
Yeah, Blouk has been a moron before. That should be good enough.

while i dont know if blouk is lying or not, thompson HAS called his house before so its plausable

I also wouldn't put something like this past cacti cause I'm pretty sure he's also part of the Lando circle jerk who tend to do dumb stuff like this a lot

Yeah, Blouk has been a moron before. That should be good enough.
But so has maroon. And maroon is being really defensive about something that a normal person would have given up on.

And just because someone was dumb once, that means that everything they say is a lie? Ok. Go check your first posts.
« Last Edit: April 06, 2014, 07:43:37 PM by blueblur121 »

But so has maroon. And maroon is being really defensive about something that a normal person would have given up on.
You would also get really defensive if me and a bunch of other people started accusing you of calling Blouks phone.

Stop trying to be such a vigilante. Blouk himself is not even sure of what actually happened. He just threw out accusations because it happened once before. His dad picked up the phone, Blouk never heard the actual conversation that took place.

Disgonnabegood.gif

I'm thinking blouk is attention whoring, I just wanna see how this plays out lol

You would also get really defensive if me and a bunch of other people started accusing you of calling Blouks phone.
Yeah, maybe for like a couple of posts in my defense, but if people kept going then I would just back out of it.

Stop trying to be such a vigilante. Blouk himself is not even sure of what actually happened. He just threw out accusations because it happened once before. His dad picked up the phone, Blouk never heard the actual conversation that took place.
First of all, thinking it was Thompson because the guy called himself "Tom" is perfectly reasonable. It wasn't even him who originally thought it was maroon who did it.

And let's stop arguing until blouk comes back with more information. If we have the phone number then we will have our answer. Just wait.

When I asked my dad he questioned me and just stated im not to come on the site

I asked my mom and she said it was a skype phone number

So essentially what you're telling us is, you have dropped the ball in your court
And you have no evidence

Pity. I really wanted to see this go farther

bullstuff. just grab the loving phone. check who last called.

When I asked my dad he questioned me and just stated im not to come on the site

I asked my mom and she said it was a skype phone number
Because they know your phone number? Wow, richard move on their part. Hope you get a way to get on here soon. Hopefully your dad doesn't know the admin/password1 combo on your router.

Lol blouks parents sound like the ones who freak out whenever anything happens related to the internet and just try to block it out.
it just doesn't work like that.

what if it was someone prank calling not blouk but his parents
and they did it because they knew how paranoid they are
hmm??

why does this keep falling to page 2 then get bumped