Author Topic: "almost every on on blockland is a hacker" -Stupid Roblox Player  (Read 3599 times)


that's IF I troll the forms.
no, you basically admitted to trolling other people. That still counts.
Bye-bye.

you made such an idiot of yourself in comparison

no, you basically admitted to trolling other people. That still counts.
Bye-bye.
only a 12 year old roblox player?


Still counts.
but it was not ANYWERE NEAR BLOCKLAND.
Im getting very confused

no, you basically admitted to trolling other people. That still counts.
Bye-bye.
Oh my loving GOD grow the forget up please

I basicly said "Hacker" as a day before april fools comment. or a troll comment kinda
Bye!

Oh my loving GOD grow the forget up please
What? Directed towards me or him?

Bye!
im confused I seen people get banned for trolling the forums but for this? im kinda confused.

What? Directed towards me or him?
YOU

EVERYBODY

"OMG GET BANNED LOLOLOL!!1!" you people are so hell bent on other people getting banned and it's so goddamn annoying and frustrating

YOU

EVERYBODY

"OMG GET BANNED LOLOLOL!!1!" you people are so hell bent on other people getting banned and it's so goddamn annoying and frustrating
and you only quoted me for that? When you're targeting everyone.

and you only quoted me for that? When you're targeting everyone.
Yep

Yep
gold star. I honestly had no idea you were insulting me because of being "hell-bent" on getting people banned.

well at least BuildaBox have SOME decency
also acerblock he is talking about EVERYONE who replyed with "bye bye" or "get banned"