Author Topic: Event_LoadAvatar  (Read 367 times)

I have a roleplay server in which I have made players unable to select their avatars using the avatar options by requiring a team uniform. However, I have buildings that let players change their avatar with events (to avoid unrealistic avatars). What I would like is if someone could make events to save/load an avatar, so that players don't need to manually set their avatar every time they respawn or every time they go into their options menu, but still don't have the power to make unrealistic avatars or avatars that mimic that of a job's uniform. (i.e. dressing as a police officer and thinking that it makes you one)

I understand that this might not be useful to many other people, but it would be a huge help for this to get made. I am also grateful for feedback, including telling me how difficult this would be to make.

Basically the setAppearance bot event should also work for players. Please make.

Basically the setAppearance bot event should also work for players. Please make.
I already have a mod to edit a player's appearance if you want it. It doesn't work like it does for bots but it works.

What I want is something that let's a client save an appearance to the server so they can just load their favorite instead of having to manually do it all the time.
« Last Edit: April 06, 2014, 09:10:05 PM by Who Cares99 »