Author Topic: Times when your teacher laughed  (Read 1268 times)

2 times today.
One of them was when my teacher noticed that I was supposed to wear glasses. I just turned around and had a droopy face. She laughed. I hate glasses.

The other one actually benefited me. I told a joke to my teacher about all the annoying kids and I left class early because the teacher laughed.

This kid in my class has a gf in the lower grade who will end up in this class we are in next year, the students mentioned her and my teacher asked who was she, (She likes to terrorize all the students especially ones who never had her) he didn't want her to know so instead of saying who she was he raised his hand and said that was his girlfriend, she laughed the whole period and is never asking him a question like that again.

I don't think I've had a college teacher who hasn't laughed. It's a pretty relaxed place.

Just today during Earth Science some girl in 7th grade about 4 rooms over sneezed so loud that it was heard all the way in the back of the building. It sounded like a JonTron 'ech.' Everyone including our science teacher cracked up.

My teachers laugh a lot, on quite a few occasions they'll be the ones making jokes.

The only time my chemistry teacher laughed was via laughing gas. And my social studies teacher makes very very bad puns that it's impossible to not laugh.