Author Topic: YMDTW V - status report 1 - How many memes could a meme memer meme if a m[...]  (Read 21831 times)

Attempt to serenade wall with current wall decoy

plant a petunia on the wall

I buy a shotgun then try get the syrum

Place a bunch of C4 on the wall and blow it up.

Time travel into the past and kill the wall's builder.

Use status magic to lower Wall's physical defense.

I create a factory which creates thousands of rocket launchers, then hand them out to the bots and everyone else I can find.

Pry several more bricks out of the walls.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2014, 01:06:51 AM by Zanaran2 »

cybertails why wont you update this

remind me to just kill metro instead of eating him - i had nuclear-grade diarrhea and couldn't update

CHARLESSPEAKING:@1/1 - You attempt to use a colossal laser cannon on a vast target, but your weapon breaks and promptly backfires. KABOOM, 2 lives left
GOJIRA: 1/1 - You order more boosters be fired, and have the stellar idea to ride one like a badass. It promptly bounces up and away, again. forgetED, 1 life left!
JARELASH: 5 - You vigorously forget the wall
ELECTRK: 2 - You trip on CHARLESSPEAKING's corpse whie running at the wall, and are promptly sent spiraling at an angle. You land mere centimeters from the wall.
F3D323: 2 - You fail to negotiate. Turns out it's actually really hard to convince a superpower to launch an assault against a wall.
BOMB KIRBY: 4 - You start out smaller, getting Earth's collective ecosystem to go wild on the obstacle.
COOL BOI: 5 - You launch an awe-inspiring Navy Seal speech against the wall. The usefulness of that move is open for debate.
THESCOUT: 1/1 - You saddle up on CHARLESSPEAKING's cannon, failing to process its recent backfire. There are bits of you all over the floor now. FUBAR, 2 lives left
RENDERMAN: 3R - You stop for a bit to catch your breath.
FLATFLYER: 2 - Your drill peck misses and you smash your head on the wall. Unsurprisingly you sustain no brain damage or concussion.
SHINYARCEUS4: 6.4 - You sling a diamond at the wall with all your might. It leaves a large hole and shatters like a frag grenade.
HODOT: 2 - Your DIY warhead falls off before you connect a hit with the wall. It also turns out to be a dud. You fail pyrotechnics forever.
OWNAGE56: 4 - You rig up a little mining machine that hacks away at the wall.
KILLERCOP311: 6.4 - You launch a speech about how the wall does not make sense or exist. The effect of this stunt is open for debate.
SWAT 3: 3 - You friendzone the wall. You also tip your trilby.
CHILDOFDARKNESS: 5 - You release your anti-energy at the wall, miraculously not being harmed in the resulting blast.
NOBOT: 6.5 - You grab a pitchfork and scrape agitatedly at the wall like the angry peasant you are. RAGE!
KIDPLASMA: 5 - You have a deep psychological monologue with the wall, somehow figuring out it has a case of nihilism and ennui.
CRISPY: 1/2 - You thrust your Lil' Crispy at the wall (injuring it) and then smash your head against it (getting a concussion).
SHADOWED999: 6.3 - You tell them you'll reward them greatly if they mow the wall down. The resulting roars shake the earth.
FLAMECANNON: 4 - You compose a soul-mellowing serenade over how "when the moon hits your eye like big pizza pie that's amoooore" and promptly sing it from behind your wall-child.
CAROLCAT: 5 - You plant a really nice pink-and-white petunia flower on the wall's mortar.
RANDOMTROLL39: 1/1 - You get the syrum [sic], which proceeds to completely destroy your innards and make you tumble over lifelessly. OOPSY, 2 lives left
LEGENDZ: 5 - You dump a lot of C4 on the crater from an earlier blast, get a pair of sunglasses, turn away and then set it all off.
TRISTANLUIGI: 2 - You attempt to go back in time to find the wall's original builder and kill him. Your time travel machine breaks before you can use it.
SLAMMER1337: 6.1/2@ - You mis-cast and summon something BAD instead. You quickly unsummon it before it can jab at you.
IPQUARX: 5 - You mass-produce rocket launchers for your bots, who proceed to pummel the wall with thousands of rockets.
ZANARAN2: 6.5 - You dig and pull bricks out of the wall with your bare hands, which in turn gets you all hyper. RAGE!

TOTAL DAMAGE: -20.63%

LIVES ROSTER:
♥♥♡ ELECTRK
♥♥♡ KILLERCOP311
♥♥♡ FLATFLYER
♥♥♡ F3D323
♥♥♡ SWAT 3
♥♡♡ GOJIRA DEAD, roll 5+
♥♥♡ JARELASH
♥♥♡ PWNON
♥♥♡ GREENMETRO DEAD, roll 5+
♥♥♡ CHARLESSPEAKING DEAD, roll 5+
♥♥♡ THESCOUT DEAD, roll 5+
♥♥♡ RANDOMTROLL39 DEAD, roll 5+

IN RAGE: POWERDAG (4 left), FLAMECANNON (3 left), RENDERMAN (2 left), NOBOT (5 left), ZANARAN2 (5 left)

WALL INTEGRITY: 45.22%

The wall may or may not be extremely confused at this moment - everyone's trying to kill it but is also psychobrown townyzing it, serenading it and planting flowers on it, chewing it out with long rants and monologue or outright trying to forget it.

You guys are weird.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2014, 04:12:20 AM by Cybertails1998 »

Get a thousand construction workers and repair the wall.

also, r u ok
« Last Edit: April 15, 2014, 12:00:49 PM by Electrk. »

Rip my shirt open and go full Kenshiro on the wall.

fuk u eat poo
roll for rev

continue to confuse the wall and distract it from my motives by planting more invasive plants on it. mainly vines. plant-on-wall tendril love.

Drain a part of the wall of oxygen for a few seconds so that the concrete turns into dust.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2014, 01:00:01 PM by Zanaran2 »