Author Topic: Weirdest Dreams You've Ever Had  (Read 430 times)

Like the one I had where I fed my left hand to a cloud as payment for the wax I needed to sculpt the head of the almighty Higgs Boson.

When I was young.
I will get on my computerl later and explain.

I had a dream I was in bed with this girl, then I told her to leave my house, and she said: "this is my house bitch!" So I jumped out the window.

I had a dream I was in bed with this girl, then I told her to leave my house, and she said: "this is my house bitch!" So I jumped out the window.
Why does the forums make me laugh to much?

The world was an endless plain flooding with water, to stay alive my friends in the water had to stack plastic food containers for me to plank on without having the water touch me.

One damn dream was so damn weird:

I am in my room, doing some stuff on computer.
I look out of the window and some random girl is playing on sandbox.
Friend yells me to come downstairs. He's there behind the dining table wearing a dark cape or something
while being little transparent and there's a bowl with cookies on the table.
He asks "Hey, can I take a cookie?" and grabs one.
When he bits the cookie, I heard a loud scream from outside, and that random girl has
vanished.

I've had a dream involving capturing Pokemon (or rather, being chosen by Pokemon) even though I'm not a fan of Pokemon. Then there was another one where I was an actor playing a convict in Jail who had to escape and kill Obama, and this jail was less of a big building and more of a giant Island with big fences and roads with cars and tunnels everywhere...

I keep dreaming about a shopping mall that has unlimited floors. I've had it at least 20 times since I was 7.

I fed my left hand to a cloud as payment for the wax I needed to sculpt the head of the almighty Higgs Boson.
'scuse me