Author Topic: Tis the season...  (Read 4053 times)

For the holiday season I will be releasing mods during the weeks leading up to Christmas. It will be my gift to the community. Anyways I will start as soon as december starts.

Awesome, any theme to them or just random mods?

We need something to create a precipitation instance by command, for example "Precipplz(<datablock>);".
That would be lovely.

Awesome, any theme to them or just random mods?
Just random mods, and will probably consist of many / commands.

and i wont be able to go to your server to see them because you prema banned me saing "baconrules"

and i wont be able to go to your server to see them because you prema banned me saing "baconrules"
You messed with a member of my clan. No presents for you.

then looks like my comeback is a death note/cristmas joke

uhmk, what does this have to do with insulting a member of my clan?

it doesnt he is just being a dumbass

Hurray for quote pyramids!

i only insulted him becuase he was being a noob at the time, he annoyed quite a few people, i think i went i went a little too far when i said i hope badspot would ip ban him(do not make a "you think"joke, or a "little too far" joke)

it doesnt he is just being a dumbass

as for you i just did that for no reason
« Last Edit: November 25, 2007, 07:11:56 PM by XD! »

Hey Rky my modeler Bob is back so he could model for you. And if you need help with scripting i could ask Solar Flare for ya.

Hey Rky my modeler Bob is back so he could model for you. And if you need help with scripting i could ask Solar Flare for ya.
I thought it was obvious I was doing this myself...?
moron...?

You know you can't model for stuff so stfu.