Poll

Even if no more problems with the home-hosting happen, would you pay $4.00/month if HammerHost was still run at home?

Yes, home hosting will stabilize and become more reliable
No, I feel comfortable only with a remote dedicated server

Author Topic: HammerHost dedicated hosting service :: Clients, get your files  (Read 52473 times)

The problem has been found and solved 3 weeks ago, for Christ's sake. Where have you been?
You should be nicer to your customers. Maybe he didn't see.

You should be nicer to your customers. Maybe he didn't see.
Sorry, I was just irritated since this guy asked about the .oggoggogg problem 2 weeks ago and I thought he was inactive for that whole amount of time. Well, half of my clients are inactive, so I don't become happy when another one abandons the hosting service without telling me.

Sorry, I was just irritated since this guy asked about the .oggoggogg problem 2 weeks ago and I thought he was inactive for that whole amount of time. Well, half of my clients are inactive, so I don't become happy when another one abandons the hosting service without telling me.
Yes, sorry for the inactivity. I've been waiting for this whole network issue to be settled before I tried to do too much. From what I've read, it's stable but with high latency?

Yes, sorry for the inactivity. I've been waiting for this whole network issue to be settled before I tried to do too much. From what I've read, it's stable but with high latency?
Nope. Since yesterday, it is both stable AND has normal latency now. In fact, some of the pings are lower than normal (for example: CBMhost, which now has 43 ms. instead of 59).
« Last Edit: May 03, 2014, 01:28:40 PM by Hammereditor5 »

Nope. Since yesterday, it is both stable AND has normal latency now. In fact, some of the pings are lower than normal (for example: CBMhost, which now has 43 ms. instead of 59).
Cool, building on it right now. No lagspikes, no latency!

Cool, building on it right now. No lagspikes, no latency!

Until HammerMom downloads copies of 16 and Pregnant.

I hope "Un-delete" has been changed to "Restore" since the OP's images were taken.

Until HammerMom downloads copies of 16 and Pregnant.
There has not been one instance so far of heavy bandwidth usage affecting latency or lag.

hey hamma, did you get my email?

hey hamma, did you get my email?
Yes I did, and I will reply as soon as I can find the problem.

Hi Hammer! It's been awhile, and I have finally decided to use my server again and this time I am planning on making a  cool little out of the ordinary game. I just am having trouble getting my server up using the control panel, it keeps saying this when I press "start server": "Authentication failed while connecting to System_HammerHost add-on for chat listening. You must have screwed up the 'API_info.txt' file."

Also can you please check if I completed the HammerHost setup? I have a feeling that I didn't complete it 100%. Thanks!

Hi Hammer! It's been awhile, and I have finally decided to use my server again and this time I am planning on making a  cool little out of the ordinary game. I just am having trouble getting my server up using the control panel, it keeps saying this when I press "start server": "Authentication failed while connecting to System_HammerHost add-on for chat listening. You must have screwed up the 'API_info.txt' file."

Also can you please check if I completed the HammerHost setup? I have a feeling that I didn't complete it 100%. Thanks!
Okay I think it works now.

It is still doing it for me, sadly: "Authentication failed while connecting to System_HammerHost add-on for chat listening. You must have screwed up the 'API_info.txt' file."

Does the chat listening work even though the error message is there? Your "API_info.txt" file is normal.

I've been spending some time getting set up for when I'll be using your service the most. Sorry that you feel like your services are being wasted.