{WIP} Meeker Mansion

Author Topic: {WIP} Meeker Mansion  (Read 1852 times)

i decide to make the Meeker Mansion.

Quote from: Wiki tl;dr version
a long time ago blah blah blah some guy named Ezra Meeker built a mansion in the city of Puyallup in 1889 for no good reason what so ever. he was just a rich bastard who didnt know what to do with all his money.

IRL version:

BL version:

this is what i have so far. i am making an interior and i am adding furniture. i will build the basement and the attic once i go and take IRl pictures of them on the 27th this month. i will also add some landscape around it to make it look better.

so please tell me what you think of it so far and if there's anything you think i should change.

daaang

No reason is the best reason for building a mansion.

teach me how to build good sir

that mansion looks more like an upper-class standard home lol.

You should build the winchester house.

I like it, but that's not a mansion.
that "mansion" looks more like an upper-class standard home lol.
ftfy

I like it, but that's not a mansion.ftfy
lol guys, this is what was considered a mansion 200 years ago.

It looks really good, but judging from the pictures, you've scaled it wrong. That's why I think people are talking about it "not being a mansion".

I'd say the floor height should be around 9-10 bricks, at least twice a player height since if you look at the first picture the people are about half the height of the first floor. And everything else should be scaled up like 150%, and I think it'd look better and be more accurate.

It's coming along nicely! It looks great!

It's coming along nicely! It looks great!
yup, no progress since friday, iim sick so I cant use the PC. I plan on getting on today and working on it some more