The badmin - scoot1512

Author Topic: The badmin - scoot1512  (Read 1701 times)

Ok, so i was browsing the server list and joined this guy's server named scoot1512 (I don't remember the server title) as i spawned he was caps locking everything he said and was threatening everyone with a ban hammer, he said "if you don't join my mini-game it's a ban" i just sat there astounded at what this child was saying and i refused to join.

He then retorted with "join or ban" i did not and i got kicked. I joined back to say that banning people with no reasons is a stuffty thing to do, he then kicked me again, i joined back and as soon as i spawned i was banned for 10013 minutes for the reason, and i quote this: "GO AwAY". Just thought it waould be helpful to all you people reading this that i would not join his server if i were you.

Eh, what?
You know, pictures would of been better, but it's probaly too late for that.

Ok, so i was browsing the server list and joined this guy's server named scoot1512 (I don't remember the server title) as i spawned he was caps locking everything he said and was threatening everyone with a ban hammer, he said "if you don't join my mini-game it's a ban" i just sat there astounded at what this child was saying and i refused to join.

He then retorted with "join or ban" i did not and i got kicked. I joined back to say that banning people with no reasons is a stuffty thing to do, he then kicked me again, i joined back and as soon as i spawned i was banned for 10013 minutes for the reason, and i quote this: "GO AwAY". Just thought it waould be helpful to all you people reading this that i would not join his server if i were you.

Well you should've joined the minigame, but the ban was un-necessary

Well you should've joined the minigame, but the ban was un-necessary
stop friggin' quoting the op every time ghaghhadgdapgzxy

stop friggin' quoting the op every time ghaghhadgdapgzxy
Oh god damnit I keep forgetting

Sorry guys.

You sound like you sorta had it coming.
The host obviously didn't know about the Default Minigame addon. A helpful person would have sent the host a link to that addon.

you were asking for that ban you know

Guys. i dont know how to get people to auto join the minigame. thats why. im no badmin. its simple. dont listen to rules. you get punishment so give me a break. BTW your the child who threatened me that you were going to post this rubbish.

Guys. i dont know how to get people to auto join the minigame. thats why. im no badmin. its simple. dont listen to rules. you get punishment so give me a break. BTW your the child who threatened me that you were going to post this rubbish.
download slayer

wow after a week ban and i come back to see this? gee drama quality has sure fallen low in a week
you should of listened to him, as he told you to. refusing an admin's commands never gets you jack stuff except a ban that is fair.

BTW your the child who threatened me that you were going to post this rubbish.
Now your calling me a child? Well done.

Now your calling me a child? Well done.
well concerning your age on your profile is bullstuff I'd say there's a good chance that insult's pretty accurate

well concerning your age on your profile is bullstuff I'd say there's a good chance that insult's pretty accurate
my age tho

my age tho
I think you are not that age, but considering you made that age I think you are that age.