Selling Betelgeuse's name. Who wants it?

Author Topic: Selling Betelgeuse's name. Who wants it?  (Read 6467 times)

Betelgeuse

Ip does in fact belong to 'Aduioa'
Tactical Deactivation Inbound

Tactical Deactivation Inbound
Why? I haven't done anything.

it's not spamming the master server, it's literally getting a bot to click for you
do you even know what you're talking about
lol do you even know what you're talking about? obviously not

op is toooootally not being a tryhard

so you're selling a word that goes above someone's head in-game for $5
and is virual
and just pixels
gj

why would someone want a habitual problem users name, they probably would get banned on sight with it.

why would someone want a habitual problem users name, they probably would get banned on sight with it.
Okay I think you guys are taking this topic way too seriously.

Okay I think you guys are taking this topic way too seriously.
Oh? But when you set up a mature topic with no notion of sarcasm to at least give us an idea that you're joking, you suddenly think we're taking it too seriously.

When something backfires/doesn't go your way, don't assume people are taking something too seriously, it's on you for setting it up that way.

Oh? But when you set up a mature topic with no notion of sarcasm to at least give us an idea that you're joking, you suddenly think we're taking it too seriously.

When something backfires/doesn't go your way, don't assume people are taking something too seriously, it's on you for setting it up that way.
and you are

OP should be banned for trying to "sell a name".

That's loving stupid.

$10? forget that, I'm not going to play this game forever, I'd save that 10 bucks up to make my real name Betelgeuse.

$10? forget that, I'm not going to play this game forever, I'd save that 10 bucks up to make my real name Betelgeuse.
It cost like 100 in processing fee bro.

Well this move wasn't completely unexpected I don't think.

while its fun to troll the guy. i cant imagine why anyone would want to actually own the name lol