Author Topic: Debate Forum  (Read 2661 times)

I don't know if this suggestion forum is just for the game or not, so sorry if its in the wrong place.

We need a Debate Forum, so all of this arguing can stay out of the topics. Providing people argue mostly in the debate forum, I think it would solve a lot of the flaming problems where people go into a discussion thread and argue like theres no tomorrow.

Tom

I think this is a great idea. But there should be a debate forum for blockland and a separate one for non-blockland.

I don't know if this suggestion forum is just for the game or not, so sorry if its in the wrong place.

We need a Debate Forum, so all of this arguing can stay out of the topics. Providing people argue mostly in the debate forum, I think it would solve a lot of the flaming problems where people go into a discussion thread and argue like theres no tomorrow.
Wouldn't that be the Drama forum?

Flaming doesn't belong in a debate, so yeah.

Flaming doesn't belong in a debate, so yeah.

Flaming is derived from debates, so no.