Author Topic: Found forum avatar glitch  (Read 1620 times)

In my opinion nobody should be exploiting the glitch. It would be easier for Badspot to ban all of you than fix a feature for a forum he has previously identified in an old, old quote as broken:

Quote from: Badspot
No really, thanks for pointing out how broken the forum is.  That's really what I need to do right now is spend time changing your loving internet diapers instead of working the update that you're all wetting yourselves over.  I banned some people permanently with no reason.  I don't care.  Guess it's time for you to learn how to use a proxy.  Or don't.  Plenty more idiots where you came from.

Are you using this glitch on accident or did you just find the glitch and feel the need to draw attention to it?
« Last Edit: April 16, 2014, 02:47:08 PM by Shappeh »

Are you using this glitch on accident or did you just find the glitch and feel the need to draw attention to it?
I am becometh biggeth
Well would you look at that.

As Shappeh was saying, just because it's there gives you no right to exploit it, clearly we are aware it's a problem, don't take it to the next level.

wonder how this happened?

he's probably trying to fix the problems we've been having with avatar changing

-snip-
when ever i try to do that i only see "inspect element" i don't see block element.

when ever i try to do that i only see "inspect element" i don't see block element.
If you have Firefox with AdBlock Plus installed, look below Inspect Element and there will be an option that says "Adblock Plus: Block image"

i wonder if he's gonna disable avatars on people using it :o
« Last Edit: April 16, 2014, 07:27:58 PM by Flush535 »

AND SO ONCE AGAIN, THE DAY IS SAVED