Unturned 2 - Zombie Apocalypse Game (kinda like dayz ya)

Author Topic: Unturned 2 - Zombie Apocalypse Game (kinda like dayz ya)  (Read 29024 times)

Unturned 2
(or if ur 2 lazy just find download here:: http://sdgdevelopment.blogspot.ro/ )

Unturned takes place in a zombie apocalypse where the player has to loot, craft and fight to survive. The player has complete control over everything they do in the game, and can go anywhere they want. Players can host their own servers to battle zombies with their friends, or go on other people's servers to compete over resources.

discussy :))
« Last Edit: April 17, 2014, 03:58:36 PM by Ayxrion »

Holy crap, it's been updated a lot more than last time. I've gotta play it now.

I spawned next to a irradiated city and managed to steal a revolver some clothing a backpack and a binoculars, left at 1.5k rads...
I really have no idea what to do outside of that, no idea what the controls are for the most part either.

how do you put on attachments??
also i found an alice pack and raided a military base and even found a 100-round magazine for the m4 but i died of thirst

omfg the updates so gud

whoa they updated it
ya
now it looks prettier
:))

how do you put on attachments??
also i found an alice pack and raided a military base and even found a 100-round magazine for the m4 but i died of thirst
Press T while holding your weapon, you get a Crysis-like customization menu.
Like this you can also unload weapons. I do so for when I find 2 weapons, I grab one and unload it for a extra clip.

There's this really annoying game-breaking bug in which slots are filled "empty" and can't be removed. They literally contain nothing, but the game thinks they do, and I can't pick up anything, nor right click them.

Just got obliterated by a tank zombie. Just after I got my M4 with x100 and 2x30 covered in attachments. Ahu ahu :(
Apparently they can take a whole clip.

Tank zombie and bears. The 2 annoying things I found in this game so far.

yea it took 10 rounds with a ruger and numerous axe hits to kill a bear, i have not run into a tank yet however.

This any good and does it use unity?

aren't all those pictures from Unturned 2?

found a runksack which can hold a buttload of items, even more than the alice. pretty sweet.

aren't all those pictures from Unturned 2?
ya i forgot there was a difference between unturned and 2

so me, cca, and tlp made a house, farm, and 2 full cars
very fun

usually we just forgeted around and poop but was fun

You should link to Unturned 2 open beta page. Not direct download link, since I am pretty sure the dev intends to take it off sooner or later: http://sdgdevelopment.blogspot.ro/2014/04/unturned-2-beta-2-post-2.html

I went from the evacuation camp to airport and back with finding just one drinkable item and now I am at 98% thirst. What should I do :v
« Last Edit: April 17, 2014, 08:28:59 AM by LeetZero »