Author Topic: Unturned 2 - Zombie Apocalypse Game (kinda like dayz ya)  (Read 29391 times)

quick bump/update;

he added crates!!
You can now store your items in crates which have a really nice interface where you can drag items in groups or singles, etc. All their stuff is processed server-side, so you can no longer dupe with them. I also have systems in place so you can maybe have bigger chests, too.

Where are you guys getting Unturned 2? All I can play is the first Unturned. :c

It was closed beta. Download was limited time.

Hey wanna know a cool fact? The creator of this is a kid who made Deadzone for Roblox. His place got stuff on by another and basically just made his own standalone version of it.

It was closed beta. Download was limited time.

Hey wanna know a cool fact? The creator of this is a kid who made Deadzone for Roblox. His place got stuff on by another and basically just made his own standalone version of it.
what the hell r u talkin about

he discontinued the DL links because he was out of bandwidth, so no play unturned.

meanwhile;
craftable scope!

and a few more added stuff;
A skill that improves your ability to mine and lumberjack.
Improved tree mechanics and fixed the branches/spike melees.
Made your arms shake when you're in pain to add more purpose to painkilling items.
Craft-able medicines using berries.
New spawn tier system to reduce grinding and add more variety, as well as to fix military areas.

want to play so loving bad omg

ANOTHER DL LINK PLS ;_;

ANOTHER DL LINK PLS ;_;
he ran out of bandwidth so he discontinued all the links ;-;

it'll be back up on may 1st!

also; forgot to point out new things that came w/ the craftable scope;
Several other smaller things added include the ability to scroll through the skills menu allowing for more skill variety, and the new crafting skill which allows you to craft more complex things such as explosives.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2014, 06:37:09 PM by Ayxrion »

hate for double-posting, but he made a trailer!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qzyvp2DYhec
didnt want to triple-post so;
he added stone structures!
There are now stone structures in the game! You can essentially build a castle now, and I will add more things to this category of structure over time such as double doors or portcullis.
and crazycrypt got his question answered!
crazycrypt
"I suggest bringing back temperature"
> Instead of a temperature system like Unturned 1, I am planning to make it map-specific. [Arctic map needs have warm clothes, etc.]
« Last Edit: April 27, 2014, 04:32:08 AM by Ayxrion »

uhh just a bump cuz its almost may 1st
new screenie!

Sweet, May 1st in 30 minutes.

The website files should all be ready, but I have no way of knowing exactly when the bandwidth valve will open again. I will be watching it tonight and check on it tomorrow morning, but if it isn't up then we'll have to assume the game goes back up in the afternoon tomorrow.
eyy

[img ]http://puu.sh/8uW5a.png[/img]

help
same problem here, it doesn't exist and i dont see any other links up
ayxrion since you have the game already can you reupload? is that against the rules? i wouldn't think so, because it's free and all