Author Topic: Help this connection problem (want to make videos)  (Read 884 times)

So the problem is that me and my firiend have some problems, what ever game it is, we can not connect to ourselves... I mean, he cant come to my server and I cant to his, I have fowarded ports, trust me! Only way we have played is hamavhi LAN. But in blockland you cant do that. So our dream to make videos is gone.

Or if you could tell me how I could get like AI to do whatever I say. Or a way to make blockland charathers just stand and do nothing, or way to do camera. I want to somehow make videos but this is now just impossible looking. Please give me ideas and help me fix this,

Thx : Email!

Bots are very versatile when it comes to control.  Using events and Filipe's face pack, you can give the bots the appearance of speech.  With non-default bot events, vehicle events, or zones and zone events, you can make bots walk or drive in any way you want.  There have been a few camera addons posted that allow you to control cinematic movement of the camera for good recordings - one example I can think of is Pathcam and the Camera events.

You don't need another person to make videos, though it is usually more fun to record with your friends.  It is odd that despite port forwarding, you guys cannot connect to each other's servers.

Pathcam and Events to go with it.

Camera Events

Zone Events

Zone Bricks

The Default Bot is good for recordings because it has no preset conditions.

I believe if you have hamachi installed at the time you are hosting, it can conflict with hosting.
Also, when you forwarded your ports, make sure you had forwarded to the correct local IP, and that your local IP hasn't changed.

Any of those camera ones wont work. (Cant download)

And is there any tutorials for bots?

Any of those camera ones wont work. (Cant download)

Damnit RTB.  Look up the addon names in any of the RTB addon archives that are in the addon section.

So the problem is that me and my firiend have some problems, what ever game it is, we can not connect to ourselves... I mean, he cant come to my server and I cant to his, I have fowarded ports, trust me! Only way we have played is hamavhi LAN. But in blockland you cant do that. So our dream to make videos is gone.

Or if you could tell me how I could get like AI to do whatever I say. Or a way to make blockland charathers just stand and do nothing, or way to do camera. I want to somehow make videos but this is now just impossible looking. Please give me ideas and help me fix this,

Thx : Email!
You can do LAN in blockland...go to start a game (gamemode) LAN

Disable hamachi or uninstall it conflicts. When I had an old game called LOTR Battle of Middle earth and wanted to play a game with my dad, I couldn't because hamachi was changing the ip to a 25. ip.

So try uninstalling it or somehow disabling it. Make sure your ip isn't 25. When it isn't installed.

Oh yeah I dont have a hamachi at the time, still doesent work.