Author Topic: 12 Year Old Gives Birth  (Read 4371 times)

but at the same time, in the 1850's living past birth was a forgetin gamble, and the life expectancy was far lower. As we grow more secure and have a longer lifetime, we begin to start stretching out our maturity goals. Thus, back when you lived a shorter life, it was necessary to grow more mature faster, cus you could drop dead from tb at any moment.

True.  It seems now that babies have an almost 100% birth survival rate now, the adults can act dumb to keep the population rounded.
Jk....kind of....

If you judge someone for something you disagree with, you are a cunt.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2014, 06:03:56 PM by the hacker »

If you judge someone for what they choose to do with their life, no matter what they do, you are a cunt.
then it must be okay to be a cunt then

If you judge someone for what they choose to do with their life, no matter what they do, you are a cunt.
I agree.
We should be supporting this kind of thing.

stuff man it's okay to not judge Riddler then i guess.
time to go gas some jews

True.  It seems now that babies have an almost 100% birth survival rate now, the adults can act dumb to keep the population rounded.
Jk....kind of....
Idiocracy

stuff man it's okay to not judge Riddler then i guess.
time to go gas some jews

How the forget does not judging Riddler imply that one should go and gas some jews

yeah you tell em girlfriend, she a strong independent black woman who dont need no man!!! only god can judge!! like & share if you agree