Good hosting services?

Author Topic: Good hosting services?  (Read 1757 times)

CBMhost's website is really dodgy and the pages won't load half the time. not really a good sign for a hosting service website.

Which site? We have two, one is our main (for now) Webs site, the other is our custom WIP site and as such parts are being worked on and cannot be accessed.

DigitalOcean's VPS servers seem to do great if you can handle using Linux, i've got ~40-50ms ping from their NY02 node.

although it's $5/month for 512MB of ram, or $10 for 1GB.

lol, furdhost would have stupidass rules and auto bans.

"Furdle automatically gets host abilites on your server, and can ban the host for insulting him."

autobans people he doesn't like.

or just go on ebay and buy a half decent server, my website is hosted at £6.60 on my vps and it has 100gb storage and 2gb of ram, god damnit guys use your brain

what
CBM is free and barely even has lag

CBM may be free and non-laggy, but there are never any slots open. Even when there are, it says that the form cant be submitted for some reason.

Then, when the form does submit, the slots are taken, which makes you wait for more to open. Rinse and repeat.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2014, 06:33:57 PM by TeeOS »

CBM may be free and non-laggy, but there are never any slots open. Even when there are, it says that the form cant be submitted for some reason.

Then, when the form does submit, the slots are taken, which makes you wait for more to open. Rinse and repeat.

You are using the wrong form, we moved the signup form to the new WIP site.

You are using the wrong form, we moved the signup form to the new WIP site.
if its http://cbmhost.host56.com/signup/
I can't seem to access it, but maybe that's just my end.

if its http://cbmhost.host56.com/signup/
I can't seem to access it, but maybe that's just my end.

It's you, I can access it just fine. I've been told that some ISPs are blocking access to the site host for some reason, you're not the only one who has had problems. We're going to switch to a dedicated .com domain once we finish the site.

what
CBM is free and barely even has lag
furdle stuffs on everything, just ignore him
Oh the irony

-snip-
seems to be the problem. tried it on my phone and it loaded just fine. thanks. sent in a form and what not.

here's my experience with hosting services
kaphost was good
rtb was the worst
and cbm is the best

so get cbm m8

I use CBM and its awesome.