Author Topic: Opinions on Bronies?  (Read 8201 times)

/title

So I met this new kid this week, talked a lot about video games and stuff, only to find out he's a brony. He basically bashed me for not watching (or liking) the show, tried to get me to watch it on his phone, and after both failed he literally called me an idiot and walked away.

Basically, what's your opinions on bronies, assuming you're not one. My opinion, is it's okay if their fandom is contained, if it's all over the freaking place I don't tolerate it. Bronies push my buttons when something like the above situation happens, some of them get so sucked into it that they bash people for not watching it (I'm not saying all of em do that). Don't think I'm hating or anything, I usually don't have a problem with it, and my own cousin da racer is a huge brony himself so yeah.

/discuss

it's okay if their fandom is contained, if it's all over the freaking place I don't tolerate it.

he bashed you for NOT being a ponyhugger

belongs in cringe

some people prefer freeze-dried but i prefer slow-roasted myself

well im fine with bronies i guess? as long as they dont shove ponies in my face or force me to watch them

don't mind if they're not like "wow you are stupid for not liking X"
which goes for any fandom, really

They just make my head go out of control and I can't contain my craziness

can't decide whether to scream INCOMINGGG or take this thread seriously

just like any fandom, bronies have the spergs that try to force it upon everyone and makes the rest of the fandom look bad
most of my good friends are bronies (bronies and furries being good friends? preposterous!)
Infact both of my friends who I've known for about 5 years are bronies and they're really nice.

Bronies are okay imo, unless if they are saying stuff like "omg if u dont liek mlp den u suk!1!!!!" or something like that. I used to be a brony, until I saw what the community I was in was doing, like how that one lady named her kid after two characters, ugh.

Just like the furries they must be contained and removed at all costs.

scary people some times.

other then that everyone makes a huge deal out of it, which i don't understand.

like how that one lady named her kid after two characters, ugh.
Lol