Blockland Files > Add-Ons

Slayer | New Bugfix Update

(1/233) > >>

Greek2me:

Download NowSlayer
Advanced Game Mode System

Features
There's tons of features and I don't have space to actually write about all of them. Just be satisfied knowing that this is the most advanced minigame system in Blockland to-date. If you need help with a specific feature, look at the Help tab in the GUI.

Downloads
Place all downloads in your Blockland Add-Ons folder.

--- Quote ---File / DescriptionVersionDownloadGamemode_Slayer - The Slayer core. This contains everything you need to use Slayer. It is required for all other files.4.1.3Gamemode_Slayer.zip
Mirror: bitbucket.orgGamemode_Slayer_BountyHunter - Find and eliminate your target while others are hunting you.1.1.1Gamemode_Slayer_BountyHunter.zipGamemode_Slayer_CTF - Capture the Flag game mode.2.1.0Gamemode_Slayer_CTF.zipGamemode_Slayer_Elimination - brown townogous to checkpoint racing, the players with the lowest score are eliminated at each checkpoint. Survive to the finish!0.1.0Gamemode_Slayer_Elimination.zipGamemode_Slayer_Infection - When a player is killed, they join the other team. Get everybody on your team to win.1.2.0Gamemode_Slayer_Infection.zipGamemode_Slayer_OneManArmy - It's everybody versus one. Sounds easy, right?1.0.1Gamemode_Slayer_OneManArmy.zipGamemode_Slayer_SearchDestroy (UNSUPPORTED) - It's a race to detonate or defuse the bomb. This game mode is no longer supported and may not work correctly.1.0.0Gamemode_Slayer_SearchDestroy.zipGamemode_Slayer_Territory - Control the capture points to win.1.0.0Gamemode_Slayer_Territory.zipServer_TeamLifeTickets - Each team receives a shared number of lives. When the team is out of lives, none of its members can respawn.1.0.0Server_TeamLifeTickets.zip
--- End quote ---

Credits
Support Scripts
[*]Support_SpecialKills - Space Guy / Greek2me
[*]Support_LibStr - Clockturn
[*]Support_Pathing - Port / Greek2me[/list]

Original Testers
[*]Boom/Deathwishez
[*]Brian Smith
[*]KINEX
[*]Gizmo
[*]Racerboy[/list]

Special Thanks
[*]Jetz
[*]Pecon7[/list]

otto-san:
this is a rly nice mod good job

Greek2me:
Woo, the infection game mode was just released! Let me know if it works.

P.s., you need at least two teams.

--- Quote from: Greek2me on April 18, 2014, 08:12:25 PM ---Gamemode_Slayer_Infection - When a player is killed, they join the other team. Get everybody on your team to win.1Gamemode_Slayer_Infection.zip
--- End quote ---

Wrapperup:
I see slayer finally got an add-ons topic.

gr8dayseth:
ooooOOOOOooooo
Will try infection

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version