Slayer | New Bugfix Update

Poll

Currently not accepting donations.
Thank you for your support!

Announcements:

• Help wanted! I don't have time to work on Slayer. If you want bugfixes/features, lend a hand. Post in the thread if you're interested!
  • [2016/11/29] Slayer update released (p59). Lots of bug fixes.
  • [2016/12/23] Slayer update released (p60).
  • [2017/01/11] CTF updated! New events and more. (p60)

Author Topic: Slayer | New Bugfix Update  (Read 221752 times)

Actually I'm fine with locations and items not saving with persistence now.

I got around this by checkpoints and inventory saving mods.

I just wished teams saved on persistence at least because I'm using teams as a class system.

So it's kinda hard for me to set up a class based system if teams aren't saved on persistence.
« Last Edit: October 22, 2018, 11:08:35 AM by King Tøny »

Is anyone else having an issue where when building, slayer spams the console with handshakes every time a brick is planted?

Is anyone else having an issue where when building, slayer spams the console with handshakes every time a brick is planted?
deleting build blacklist fixed it for me

Hey Greek?

The old Leader Gamemode seems to be a little old, but still counts as a Slayer Gamemode?

Can you update it if you can? If not, I'll see what I can do on my end.

ANyone know how I can keep lights disabled in slayer and be able to still use the duplicator?

ANyone know how I can keep lights disabled in slayer and be able to still use the duplicator?
This wouldn't have anything to do with Slayer, unless you want light disabling to be a mini-game only feature, but you could make a script for that with or without Slayer....

Code: [Select]
$Pref::Server::AllowPlayerLight = false;
package NoLights
{
function servercmdLight(%client)
{
if($Pref::Server::AllowPlayerLight $= false)
{
if(%client.ndModeIndex)
%client.ndMode.onLight(%client);
else
return;
}
else
{
if(%client.ndModeIndex)
%client.ndMode.onLight(%client);
else
parent::servercmdLight(%client);

}
}
};
activatePackage(NoLights);

Put that into a server.cs with a description.txt and package them into a .zip called something like Script_NoPlayerLight

You can re-enable the /light command by typing $Pref::Server::AllowPlayerLight = true; into the console

I wish there was a class based system where different playertypes and clothing and weapons could be assigned to each different class to a single team.

I wish there was a class based system where different playertypes and clothing and weapons could be assigned to each different class to a single team.

I'm doing that with teams but it's incredibly hard to pull off. Especially when teams don't save on persistence.