Poll

Currently not accepting donations.
Thank you for your support!

Announcements:

• Help wanted! I don't have time to work on Slayer. If you want bugfixes/features, lend a hand. Post in the thread if you're interested!
  • [2016/11/29] Slayer update released (p59). Lots of bug fixes.
  • [2016/12/23] Slayer update released (p60).
  • [2017/01/11] CTF updated! New events and more. (p60)

Author Topic: Slayer | New Bugfix Update  (Read 222290 times)

Would there be a way to insert slayer into a gamemode so they won't need to download slayer to use it? And is there any documentation with setting up a gamemode that uses slayer?

I'm having a very odd issue. Whenever I start a Slayer minigame, and put any item into the player's inventories, their inventory doesn't show up when they press the key. Am I the only one with this issue, or are there more people? The only solution I've found so far is to either reset the minigame or to have the player Self Delete, but that's a bit of a hassle if there's only 1 life. Thanks.

Would there be a way to insert slayer into a gamemode so they won't need to download slayer to use it? And is there any documentation with setting up a gamemode that uses slayer?

No, let them download it. It's not a big deal. Most people have it anyway. To set up a game mode for Slayer... http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=170322.0#post_v21-game-modes

I'm having a very odd issue. Whenever I start a Slayer minigame, and put any item into the player's inventories, their inventory doesn't show up when they press the key. Am I the only one with this issue, or are there more people? The only solution I've found so far is to either reset the minigame or to have the player Self Delete, but that's a bit of a hassle if there's only 1 life. Thanks.

Sounds like a different add-on causing problems.

I just sent you a PM, but I might as well post it here.

The point multiplier for both double kills and killing sprees should be optional.

Autobalance should go to the players with the least amount of points, preserving the game as much as possible.

I just sent you a PM, but I might as well post it here.

The point multiplier for both double kills and killing sprees should be optional.

Autobalance should go to the players with the least amount of points, preserving the game as much as possible.

Done. Please try this beta version: http://mods.greek2me.us/storage/beta/Gamemode_Slayer.zip
(anyone else that wants to, feel free - I want testers)

Team balance now attempts to transfer the least valuable player on the donor team. This is determined by their score, kills, deaths, and how long they've been on the team.

Hows the CTF Gamemode coming along for bots?

Oh boy! Can't wait to go put this to the test. Bot CTF here I come!

Oh boy! Can't wait to go put this to the test. Bot CTF here I come!

Haha maybe...

I forgot to download this again, and all servers are begging me to download!

So bots in a default minigame that are set to be enemies/automatically aggressive towards the players will start attacking once the players are in the bot's range and the like.

Bots in a SLAYER minigame will not attack you no matter where you are until you either shoot them OR touch the bot. Could a fix for this be made so slayer acts like above?

So bots in a default minigame that are set to be enemies/automatically aggressive towards the players will start attacking once the players are in the bot's range and the like.

Bots in a SLAYER minigame will not attack you no matter where you are until you either shoot them OR touch the bot. Could a fix for this be made so slayer acts like above?

Well, it works properly for me. Try enabling "Use All Players' Bricks". What version do you have?

is it safe to download gamemode_slayer from here? I'm looking for a non-infected version.

is it safe to download gamemode_slayer from here? I'm looking for a non-infected version.
This. Zapk is killing blockland installations through a corrupted copy of slayer

forget just when I want to download it, Zapk's infected it.