Poll

Currently not accepting donations.
Thank you for your support!

Announcements:

• Help wanted! I don't have time to work on Slayer. If you want bugfixes/features, lend a hand. Post in the thread if you're interested!
  • [2016/11/29] Slayer update released (p59). Lots of bug fixes.
  • [2016/12/23] Slayer update released (p60).
  • [2017/01/11] CTF updated! New events and more. (p60)

Author Topic: Slayer | New Bugfix Update  (Read 222461 times)

Oh wow, my gamemode broke it. i'm really sorry that happened, the gamemode is down now

The light issue still needs to be fixed, it's quite annoying to not be able to use your light

Bots don't seem to be able to ride or drive in vehicles anymore, it would be nice if they still did.
This breaks my bot AI traffic.

The light issue still needs to be fixed, it's quite annoying to not be able to use your light
This

also fix duplicator being broken in slayer minigames pls
« Last Edit: January 14, 2016, 06:46:51 PM by Planr »

also fix duplicator being broken in slayer minigames pls

I have no idea what's wrong with the duplicator and your post doesn't help at all.

The problem is that you broke lights

An update went out about 30 minutes ago so it should be fixed now.

I have no idea what's wrong with the duplicator and your post doesn't help at all.
the mode swapping function was broken cause of the broken light key functionality. its fixed now tho thanks to the bugfixing update here.

An update went out about 30 minutes ago so it should be fixed now.
-can't find reaction gif, pls help-

For some reason, I cannot pick up items that bots drop in the game. I use the dropItem output event for bots, but they can't be picked up from them using Slayer mini-games.

when i press start game and find the slayer gamemode the tab is in red and says required addons missing plz help

when i press start game and find the slayer gamemode the tab is in red and says required addons missing plz help
Instead of doing that, use the Custom gamemode and enable Gamemode_Slayer in the add-on list.

For some reason gamemode_Slayer is not on the list

Instead of doing that, use the Custom gamemode and enable Gamemode_Slayer in the add-on list.

For some reason its not on the addon list i put it in the addon folder its there but not on the list in game