Poll

Currently not accepting donations.
Thank you for your support!

Announcements:

• Help wanted! I don't have time to work on Slayer. If you want bugfixes/features, lend a hand. Post in the thread if you're interested!
  • [2016/11/29] Slayer update released (p59). Lots of bug fixes.
  • [2016/12/23] Slayer update released (p60).
  • [2017/01/11] CTF updated! New events and more. (p60)

Author Topic: Slayer | New Bugfix Update  (Read 222463 times)

Oh, something else: I have it set to include all players' bricks. That might be it... Did I mention that before? How did I fail to mention that?! I'm such an idiot. You should add an option to disable use of the team-change events by those other than the minigame host if that's why they could do that, I assumed it was only the host that could use events like that. (It's an RP server where you can build, so I want the option for combat and building.)
« Last Edit: March 05, 2016, 01:48:10 PM by SuperSuit12 »

By default, only people with minigame edit rights can use those events. However, if they evented the bricks before they joined the minigame, the events would work.

Is there a way to control the appearance of a player in a deathmatch gamemode?

If not, could that be added?

Is there a way to control the appearance of a player in a deathmatch gamemode?

If not, could that be added?

No, not really. If somebody codes it for me I will add it.

I can't get teams to balance properly when it comes to weighting. I have one team set to 10 weight and the other to 1. But for some reason every time a round starts, no one is put into the smaller team even though there are people that could fill it.

With that setup, 10 people must be in team A before anybody will be put in team B. The eleventh person will join team B.

how can i make it so theres always at least one person on team B? that is a feature Slayer has, right?
« Last Edit: March 11, 2016, 10:54:40 AM by Planr »

Where did the leader gamemode go?

Make a infection but the other team cant infect people and when you join the other team you cant join back

Where did the leader gamemode go?

Somebody else made that one - search the forums.

Make a infection but the other team cant infect people and when you join the other team you cant join back

This is already possible - look for the option under the "Advanced" button on the Team panel.

how can i make it so theres always at least one person on team B? that is a feature Slayer has, right?
cmon greek how can i do this?

You could always create an allied team (same color) with max player count of 1 and high sort weighting.

You could always create an allied team (same color) with max player count of 1 and high sort weighting.

How do i make an allied team?

How do i make an allied team?
You just make another team with the same team color and check the 'ally same-color teams' option.

Do you know if you'll ever get the chat problem fixed so people (like me) can use Bluezone's RP chat?