Poll

Currently not accepting donations.
Thank you for your support!

Announcements:

• Help wanted! I don't have time to work on Slayer. If you want bugfixes/features, lend a hand. Post in the thread if you're interested!
  • [2016/11/29] Slayer update released (p59). Lots of bug fixes.
  • [2016/12/23] Slayer update released (p60).
  • [2017/01/11] CTF updated! New events and more. (p60)

Author Topic: Slayer | New Bugfix Update  (Read 220121 times)

Could you please post a console log?

I've figured out that for some reason it's just the advanced settings for individual teams.

I've figured out that for some reason it's just the advanced settings for individual teams.

Thanks, I'll have to look into that at some point.

I've got an issue regarding team shuffle and hiding kill messages.
I have two teams- one of 15 people and one team of just one. Enabling team shuffle does nothing to the teams after each round ends, and sometimes one person just stays on the one person team.
For hiding kill messages, it just doesn't work. I have "Hide Kills" as false in both team's advanced tabs, yet they still show up.

I'm not sure why, but whenever I try to run over bots with a vehicle, they won't take damage and will remain the same way they've been before. I'm assuming it's a confliction with one of my add-ons.
« Last Edit: March 28, 2017, 11:51:59 PM by Spartan224 »

I have "Hide Kills" as false in both team's advanced tabs, yet they still show up.
They need to be true I assume (never used that)

I've got an issue regarding team shuffle and hiding kill messages.
I have two teams- one of 15 people and one team of just one. Enabling team shuffle does nothing to the teams after each round ends, and sometimes one person just stays on the one person team.
For hiding kill messages, it just doesn't work. I have "Hide Kills" as false in both team's advanced tabs, yet they still show up.

So it sometimes shuffles properly and sometimes doesn't? You need to go to the Advanced tab and change [Teams|Shuffle Mode] to "New Team Every Time".

Like MoltenKitten said, those need to be set to true. There is also a global preference in the Advanced tab that will apply to all teams.

I'm not sure why, but whenever I try to run over bots with a vehicle, they won't take damage and will remain the same way they've been before. I'm assuming it's a confliction with one of my add-ons.

Do you have the latest version of Slayer?

I'll try redownloading Slayer and see if that works.

I was hosting a three-team team territory game on Blockland V20, and pic above came up.  I noticed that when picking my minigame title color the only one available was white.  Because of it being unable to get colors (or whatever this means), nobody on my game spawned on the slayer spawnpoints.
I'm using version 4.1.3 of Slayer core and 1.0.0 of Slayer - Territory.

I was hosting a three-team team territory game on Blockland V20, and pic above came up.  I noticed that when picking my minigame title color the only one available was white.  Because of it being unable to get colors (or whatever this means), nobody on my game spawned on the slayer spawnpoints.
I know this is not my addon nor my thread, but why should Greek care that you are having problems with Slayer on v20? That version of Blockland has not been supported in over 5 years. He has no reason to try to help you get this up-to-date mod working on an outdated and abandoned version of the game.

Use Slayer on v21 like everyone else.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2017, 11:57:15 PM by Planr »

[img ]http://i.imgur.com/93RWmNX.png[/img]

I was hosting a three-team team territory game on Blockland V20, and pic above came up.  I noticed that when picking my minigame title color the only one available was white.  Because of it being unable to get colors (or whatever this means), nobody on my game spawned on the slayer spawnpoints.

Unfortunately, Blockland v20 seems to be missing some newer Blockland functions that Slayer uses. The only solution is for you to write the missing functions yourself.

I will not support old versions of Blockland, sorry.

I know this is not my addon nor my thread, but why should Greek care that you are having problems with Slayer on v20? That version of Blockland has not been supported in over 5 years. He has no reason to try to help you get this up-to-date mod working on an outdated and abandoned version of the game.

Use Slayer on v21 like everyone else.
I only wanted to know what was going on.  I should have clarified.
Unfortunately, Blockland v20 seems to be missing some newer Blockland functions that Slayer uses. The only solution is for you to write the missing functions yourself.

I will not support old versions of Blockland, sorry.
What functions? How can I find them?

What functions? How can I find them?

Things like getColorI that apparently weren't included in Blockland v20.

Can you have an option to save slayer teams like player persistence so we can do "white listing". When they reconnect they are set back to there previous joined team?