Poll

Currently not accepting donations.
Thank you for your support!

Announcements:

• Help wanted! I don't have time to work on Slayer. If you want bugfixes/features, lend a hand. Post in the thread if you're interested!
  • [2016/11/29] Slayer update released (p59). Lots of bug fixes.
  • [2016/12/23] Slayer update released (p60).
  • [2017/01/11] CTF updated! New events and more. (p60)

Author Topic: Slayer | New Bugfix Update  (Read 222699 times)

For some reason the skin color is messing up and instead of giving me the skin color i chose for the team uniform i still have the skin from my own outfit.

For some reason the skin color is messing up and instead of giving me the skin color i chose for the team uniform i still have the skin from my own outfit.

This is by design. Skin color is no longer part of the uniform.

Is it still an option? It should be. What if I want a team to be wearing full body suits?

Is it still an option? It should be. What if I want a team to be wearing full body suits?
Or gloves

how will i make zombies now  :panda:

There are various events you could use to edit the player's outfit, though for one I dont have the links on me, nor do I have any recollection of if it's default or not, but I doubt it.

There are various events you could use to edit the player's outfit, though for one I dont have the links on me, nor do I have any recollection of if it's default or not, but I doubt it.
If a player goes into options it undoes it

Lately I found some motivation to work on this again (namely boredom), so I made some changes to the team GUI.  As you can see, it includes a full-height scroll bar (like the General tab) so that I can add more options and make things less cramped. Right now everything is very close together and I don't think it looks very appealing. I'd like your input.

Will there be a random option for captain or is it someone you have to manually pick and stays captain every round (Please add a random each round option)?

Lately I found some motivation to work on this again (namely boredom), so I made some changes to the team GUI.  As you can see, it includes a full-height scroll bar (like the General tab) so that I can add more options and make things less cramped. Right now everything is very close together and I don't think it looks very appealing. I'd like your input.

You should make an option to automatically sort team captains, taking random players, the highest scoring players from the previous round, or just the highest scoring on each team during the round. You should also make it so that people can set the points gained from killing the captain to be different from those gained from killing normal players. (You probably already were planning on this though)

It would also be cool to have an option for team captains to pick their team each round, but I'm not for or against it, just putting it out there.

The GUI looks very good.

Will there be a random option for captain or is it someone you have to manually pick and stays captain every round (Please add a random each round option)?
The thing at the top where it says "Select a Captain" is for manually selecting a player, so at this time you manually pick it.

(Please add a random each round option)?
This, and/or
How about the player with the most points on their team at the end of the round gets to be their captain for the round?
And if there is a tie noone gets to be it?
And an option for double points for killing them?

Just some ideas
You read my mind.