Poll

Currently not accepting donations.
Thank you for your support!

Announcements:

• Help wanted! I don't have time to work on Slayer. If you want bugfixes/features, lend a hand. Post in the thread if you're interested!
  • [2016/11/29] Slayer update released (p59). Lots of bug fixes.
  • [2016/12/23] Slayer update released (p60).
  • [2017/01/11] CTF updated! New events and more. (p60)

Author Topic: Slayer | New Bugfix Update  (Read 222522 times)

it seems like whatever you intended to do has malfunctioned - it pops up every time i exit a server and clicking to ciotinue just gets rid of the overlay, you still have to wait for the snowflakes to leave
its a bit annoying as it is right now

I swore I fixed that. What version of slayer do you have? Anyway it'll be fixed once you restart Blockland.

ty for christmas main menu <333

Wtf i'm not even christian why do i need to wait 30 seconds for this thing to stop whenever i go to the main menu.

Wtf i'm not even christian why do i need to wait 30 seconds for this thing to stop whenever i go to the main menu.

it never came back when i restarted blockland. maybe its something on your side

I swore I fixed that. What version of slayer do you have? Anyway it'll be fixed once you restart Blockland.

I just checked and yea its fixed now. I just updated my slayer for the first time in months yesterday so it shouldve been up to date

Can you please not make me wait 30 seconds every time I go to the main menu for "happy holidays", it's really annoying.

It will stop once you restart Blockland. Sorry, it's a bug.

It's not even a Christian message.

how can i disable /listteams and /teamsalive (forgot what it the exact command was for teams alive but something like that)

if editing .cs files is required im willing to

figured this out myself. hardest part was finding the cs file lol.
« Last Edit: December 23, 2015, 09:46:36 PM by Trogtor »

how can i disable /listteams and /teamsalive (forgot what it the exact command was for teams alive but something like that)

if editing .cs files is required im willing to

figured this out myself. hardest part was finding the cs file lol.
You didn't even need to find the cs file.
Code: [Select]
package DisableJunk
{
      function serverCmdListTeams(%client) { }

function serverCmdTeamsLiving(%client) { }
};
activatePackage(DisableJunk);
« Last Edit: December 24, 2015, 07:01:17 AM by jes00 »

You didn't even need to find the cs file.
Code: [Select]
package DisableJunk
{
      function serverCmdListTeams(%client) { }

function serverCmdTeamsLiving(%client) { }
};
activatePackage(DisableJunk);
with the little knowledge I have with coding i kind of did. but that's cool nonetheless. ill use that if I need to disable anything else

Can you please fix the invalid functions for these? I get a bit of console spam from it.

GameConnection::nextCamTarget
I'm not really sure how this one happens, maybe when they try to spy on another player when they are dead?

AIPlayer::getTeam
I seem to get this often with hole bots

Hey Greek, some new bugs i found. Just tested Treasure hunt gamemode. it works but eh... Now there are twice lines of each gamemode in drop down menu :D

Greek2Me isn't really responsible for fixing old broken gamemodes that he didn't even make.