Author Topic: wtf!? Why my 2.49b blender wont Export it  (Read 2075 times)

I tried exported as DTS but it keep show a Python Error after I exported it....HOW I FIX THIS DAMN PROBLEM?!
 :panda:

;-; can anyone help me with this?

You might be using wrong version of Python, one in that Blender works just fine, but the function used in exporting to .dts is removed.
Try using Python 2.6.2 up to 2.7.2, or just download Blender with preinstalled Python and DTS Exporter.
If You didn't change anything in Your Python install and it magically stopped working, there's possibility You have something wrong in Your model, so much wrong that it bugs Python out.
« Last Edit: April 19, 2014, 05:18:32 PM by Kikanek »

You might be using wrong version of Python, one in that Blender works just fine, but the function used in exporting to .dts is removed.
Try using Python 2.6.2 up to 2.7.2, or just download Blender with preinstalled Python and DTS Exporter.
If You didn't change anything in Your Python install and it magically stopped working, there's possibility You have something wrong in Your model, so much wrong that it bugs Python out.
I tried that....

Well, then upload the log, without it we can only guess what's happening.

In case You have no way to upload Blender log, the only thing I could suggest You is entering "python" in command line, and if it outputs Python older than 2.6.2 / newer than 2.7.2, installing correct Python / modifying PATH variable so it points to correct Python version.

Well, then upload the log, without it we can only guess what's happening.

In case You have no way to upload Blender log, the only thing I could suggest You is entering "python" in command line, and if it outputs Python older than 2.6.2 / newer than 2.7.2, installing correct Python / modifying PATH variable so it points to correct Python version.
How I upload Blender log?

lolmanihavenoidea
Just copy-paste the command line output of Blender here or something. If no command line appears, run Blender from command line.

Reinstall blender and the exporter, make sure you're matching you're architecture (x86/x64)

if you're on x86, just use this
http://mirror.dataorb.net/Blender249b_Python262_DTloveporter097b3.zip

This kind of thing happened alot to me working on fallout things, when you reinstall try using the .exe automatic installations instead of manually, I personally like to know exactly what is going onto my computer so I use manual installation whenever possible, such is not the case with blender and python, as I always seemed to have problems with nif scripts until I used the provided installers.

oh i forgot about this topic xD locking