Author Topic: Logging In  (Read 1716 times)

Am I the only one having problems logging into the forums? I enter the right password Guaranteed. And it tells me it's wrong and about on the fourth try it works and lets me in after it gives me the 20 second cool down?
Any one else getting these problems?

I just use the feature that automatically logs me in

nope. that just means that you were using the wrong password until about the fourth try

I just use the feature that automatically logs me in
Wont let me use it , I check it every single time but I think my chrome's forgeted.

And @ Night

No , I'm 100% Positive I'm entering it correctly , I don't change what I type and it fails about the first 3-4 time's and then logs me in?

No , I'm 100% Positive I'm entering it correctly , I don't change what I type and it fails about the first 3-4 time's and then logs me in?
nope. you're entering it wrong. there is no other possibility

nope. you're entering it wrong. there is no other possibility
Or you could simply get your head out of your ass , There is and I'm telling you , It's multiple entry's currently going to PM a FA

Try copying and pasting and see if anything changes

I'll post back once it logs me out again after In-activity.

Double Post - Sorry

Yep if I copy it it's the same story , Fails two to three time's then logs me in.

I'll post back once it logs me out again after In-activity.
you know theres a logout button right?

Or you could simply get your head out of your ass , There is and I'm telling you , It's multiple entry's currently going to PM a FA
sigh
maybe you're having connection issues or something, but I doubt that would affect only the logging in part
chances are you're just entering it wrong, though
« Last Edit: April 25, 2014, 05:29:14 PM by Night Fox »

sigh
maybe you're having connection issues or something, but I doubt that would affect only the logging in part
chances are you're just entering it wrong, though
You'd think that would be it , But I am beyond positive , Can't be connection issues unless it's just me and the forums only on first time login? Other then that everything loads fine all pages my internet is 100% stable , Not sure what's going on?
you know theres a logout button right?
Highly aware..