Author Topic: So my family is buying a pool  (Read 2165 times)

Get an australian tank. They're bigger (60m diameter standard, 2m deep), cheaper to build (No need to dig a hole for it) and pay no taxes as it's considered a rural tool. (Atleast here).

I wasn't aware that it's possible to not know how to swim. I'm pretty sure it's basic instinct. If you hold a dog over a pool it'll start to paddle with its legs even though it's not actually in the water yet; I'm willing to bet that if I tossed one of you into a pool (which I'd totally do) you'd live.

i'll at least attempt to survive lol

i know how to float stomach-up, i'll at least do that if stuff's fubar

Talking about swimming lessons, that reminds me

There was this old woman that wanted me to jump from a diving board when I think 6-8, and she decided to push me off and I almost drowned.

I know how to swim sort of but I never had swimming classes, I taught myself

Talking about swimming lessons, that reminds me

There was this old woman that wanted me to jump from a diving board when I think 6-8, and she decided to push me off and I almost drowned.

And here you are today. She failed at what she was paid to do.

:cookieMonster:

I didn't really know for a while because I had swim teachers who scarred my childhood lol

Were they hot?

Were they hot?

I don't remember them that well. Probably just high school girls from what I remember. I probably took lessons anywhere between 2000 and 2005.

I've also never been down a water slide or a diving board before.

great job living next to a cheap motel??

I wasn't aware that it's possible to not know how to swim. I'm pretty sure it's basic instinct. If you hold a dog over a pool it'll start to paddle with its legs even though it's not actually in the water yet; I'm willing to bet that if I tossed one of you into a pool (which I'd totally do) you'd live.
i know how to flap my arms around a bit to keep me moving, but I can't swim swim

[IMG width=1000 height=600]http://i.imgur.com/PcVd82o.jpg[/i mg]

get to my level

Fab lives in a prison next to a hotel.

great job living next to a cheap motel??

that's my loving house

that's my loving house

Wait, did you buy that prison?

that's my loving house
then why is there a wall between your house and your pool...