how many old friends have u lost contact with

Author Topic: how many old friends have u lost contact with  (Read 1284 times)

/title

i had this friend that i played transformice with back in 2010 named tibal

looking at the game again he's now an english version moderator doing phone photography and god knows what im trying to do to establish the smallest of connections with him again

In real life, a lot.  I've moved like fifteen times.

Old Blockland Friends?

Ive actually lost none.
All of my friends I still talk to.

"lost contact with" as in I have no way to contact them nor any way to find out how to do so?
or just don't talk to them anymore

Some guy that went by the name of Quazxwer5. Use to play Little Big Planet 1 with him a lot, but then PSN was nuked and he never came back online after it was fixed.

Still in contact with most of my RL friends though.

i had no friends to begin with.
:(

i had a friend on need for speed online a long time ago, he was a nice guy, i saw him all the time. we chatted alot. but then one time, he just stopped playing for some reason.
i still miss him

Quite a few. Then the remainder of friends I talked to ended up getting to a point that they were hardly who they once were.

I've lost many. Some grow up and move along out of Blockland; sometimes I'm a butt head and I accidentally turn down my closest friends :(

Real life? Around 75% of all friends I have had.

Blockland? A few.

I moved a lot, so quite a lot of people, possibly in the hundreds.

Probably more than half of my friends.
I moved to Venezuela for some years some time ago and lost all my friends on Argentina, and when i moved back I never found my old friends and lost the ones in Venezuela.

One of my friends I lost contact with, but my parents know his parents, so he's gonna come over to my new apartment in a little while
« Last Edit: April 21, 2014, 06:02:33 PM by Candy Apple »