Epic Builds For v9

Author Topic: Epic Builds For v9  (Read 78414 times)

Next person to post a screenshot with no save file gets banned.  Do not post a screenshot and then wait for me to ask you for the save file.  This is not a contest to see if you can make Badspot stroke your ego.  If you want a self esteem boost, go show your mother - maybe she'll hang it on the fridge.
I was asking if i had time, not asking if it is good enough, i know it isn't, I don't need him to tell me if it is good, just if i have time

but fine i will take it off

V9 come before Smash bros please?
Won't be too hard since it won't come out until 2010(my guess)

Lol two years befor the supposed end of the world.

2142, the next ice age where North America fights Russia over some of the main natural resources.
(EA said so)

It's out in Japan.  I read the first review for the American version today.  They are probally have production on the way.

It's out in Japan.  I read the first review for the American version today.  They are probally have production on the way.

March 9th is the current date for it in America.  However I wouldn't be suprised if there is another delay.

Well they can't keep delaying it.  Only 24-25 more days and I will probably take a vacation from blockland.

Wow, this thread has gotten really off-topic.

Epic Builds for V9

Indeed.
Needs to be moved.

so like i said a cat died yesterday and it was all becuse my mom didnt look in the rear veiw mirror