Help me experienced GIMP users.

Author Topic: Help me experienced GIMP users.  (Read 2210 times)

So today I decided to edit my toribash headtexture ,so then I wanted to use gimp, but since my computer broke down that had the original texture in it, I have to use this one

Im getting alittlebit used to it so I used this lasso tool. And subtracted it(deleted it) and I zoomed out and now I apparently cant use the fill bucket.

Can some one please help me?

screenshot please

Well that's kinda difficult to screenshot the conflict since its the mouse cursor that has that little cancel icon on it.

I haven't used Gimp since I upgraded to photoshop, but usually the icons on the tool bar can be held down, or you hit an arrow and it shows extra tools.

Try that where the bucket used to be.

Well that's kinda difficult to screenshot the conflict since its the mouse cursor that has that little cancel icon on it.

do it anyway

Ive fixed the issue.
Locking topic.
Sorry if Ive taken some of your time.

Badspot

• Administrator
Ive fixed the issue.
Locking topic.
Sorry if Ive taken some of your time.

For future generations, please post the solution.

I was just about to ask that
I hate when people say "Okay guys I fixed it" instead of "I fixed it and here's how: -solution-"

I'm pretty sure all you'd have to do is do Select -> Deselect All or something to that extent, because the lasso'd area would still be selected.

Lol baddy. I hate it when that happens.

It really sucks when you fix something but you have no idea how so you're just like "welp sucks for whoever finds this thread"