Author Topic: can someone make a shader file for more low end computers  (Read 1732 times)

im too lazy to do it myself, i just like to mess around in the shaders files

i need a new CPU

I'd really like someone to make this.

set shadows

to low
Shaders on minimum and my FPS will not go past 5.

I'd really like someone to make this.
Shaders on minimum and my FPS will not go past 5.
Do you guys expect there is a magical line of code that will make your fps rise?

If only that were true.

Blockland really doesn't require a good computer to play on. Get a cheap computer and play it on that, not your toasters from 1997
2004*
« Last Edit: April 27, 2014, 02:47:26 PM by Pie Crust »

Blockland really doesn't require a good computer to play on. Get a cheap computer and play it on that, not your toasters from 1997

turn shaders off.

you shouldnt be using fixes to RAISE your graphics. you should be using fixes to make the game run at all.
like upgrading the computer.

this isn't a terrible idea as far as i can tell

if we can make higher quality ones, surely we can make lower quality ones?

Like has been said; Blockland really doesn't require a good computer to play on. Hell, I played it back in 2007 on my brother's stuffty, century old, $200 desktop.

i can barely play it on my moms laptop

this isn't a terrible idea as far as i can tell

if we can make higher quality ones, surely we can make lower quality ones?
yeah i dont know why you guys are complaining
i don't even care if they looked even more pixelated than before, it would totally help servers that need shaders.

It's strange how I get almost the same FPS on Max as I do on Low. The framerate is always about 30 FPS (so the choppiness is noticeable).

I get a solid 30fps on my MacBook Air with min. shaders and everything else on max.

I got my computer in 2012.
I can't run past Minimum at all (it actually doesn't work) and even then I get about 10 FPS on a blank map.

It's strange how I get almost the same FPS on Max as I do on Low. The framerate is always about 30 FPS (so the choppiness is noticeable).
30 is choppy to you?

The framerate is always about 30 FPS (so the choppiness is noticeable).
The maximum I've ever got was 18FPS and you complain about 30FPS. friend.