Poll

discord

6 (27.3%)
16 (72.7%)

Total Members Voted: 22

Author Topic: RuneScape Megathread - HARDCORE IRONMAN  (Read 160163 times)

I never bothered to put my path down on paper, but I remember that it was pretty similar to the second one in Truce's post.

Who here has actually had any luck with clue scrolls?
I've used to grind them and never got anything good, maybe at most 300k.

Who here has actually had any luck with clue scrolls?
I've used to grind them and never got anything good, maybe at most 300k.
I never get excited when I get a clue scroll. They're just so tedious and waste so much time imo

i got two ranger boots drops in osrs, different clues tho, didn't get both of them in one

10 years since the faithful day

they're apparently doing an event for this on OSRS

THIS IS NOT MY EMAIL
oh stufftt
edit - logged in to find my bank pin in the process of removal. managed to cancel it.

Did you not have your email address set already? If you already had one set then that means they had access to your email to change it, and you should change your email password.

In either case though, ask support to set it back to your original email, since as long as it's at a different email that person can just keep resetting your password.

pecon clearly didn't read the stronghold of security's tips.

scan your computer for a keylogger or whatever and THEN change your passwords.

they're apparently doing an event for this on OSRS

Read the discussion thread for that event's announcement post if you want to hate people :)

pecon clearly didn't read the stronghold of security's tips.

scan your computer for a keylogger or whatever and THEN change your passwords.
My general opinion on that matter is that if someone is keylogging you, they aren't after your runescape account. They'd have already stolen all your paypal and bank funds instead. But sure, go ahead and do that too for the sake of safety.