Poll

What style of vehicle you would like to see more?

Modern expensive cars
6 (15.4%)
Early 2000's or 90's generic cheap cars (sedans or so on)
6 (15.4%)
Specific cars for specific purposes (Mail or ice cream van for example)
6 (15.4%)
60's luxury Cars
2 (5.1%)
70's whatever Cars
5 (12.8%)
80's iconic Cars
3 (7.7%)
Racing Cars (NASCAR, Le Mans, stuff like that)
3 (7.7%)
Eastern European Old Cars (Trabant or Lada vehicles for example)
1 (2.6%)
War Vehicles (yes that's right)
3 (7.7%)
Boats (not sure how I'll be able to do it but we'll see)
3 (7.7%)
Planes
1 (2.6%)

Total Members Voted: 39

Author Topic: Filipe1020's Development Topic - LOCKED (Move to the Add-Ons Topic)  (Read 299484 times)

I've been planning for a new topic layout on the released add-ons topic, any ideas and suggestions?

The way you make your layouts now is fine :D

I've been planning for a new topic layout on the released add-ons topic, any ideas and suggestions?
The only thing I would say is that as you start to add more vehicles to the released addon topic that you are getting multiple vehicles, like Nakata Load and Hydric, or Brent Cronus and Aero, that you should do 'quarter panels' or so that only take up half the width of the screen instead of full width and when they click on the pages that redirect to Glass, then it would give more information to the vehicles.
Example:
« Last Edit: March 24, 2016, 06:56:35 PM by Serings »

Wow. I'm impressed with the progress, Filipe. Keep up the good work. As for the layout, I think it's good as is. Also, at some point, there should be a customizable interior. Like not just bobbleheads and fuzzy dice, but things like leather and steering wheels and such. I'm not saying you need to, but I would like this to exist. It's okay if you don't want to do it. I'm not forcing you to.

Looking at the list of the upcoming projects in the poll, is that the Subaru Imprezza 22b?

It'd be cool if it's nascar, cause that won on the poll, and bl doesn't have one yet

Looks sweet tho

It's not from the poll list.

Can't be my Crown Vic I'm working on, but actually that does look like a Rolls Royce..

Can't be my Crown Vic I'm working on, but actually that does look like a Rolls Royce..
You're working on a Crown Vic? But Teneksi already made one

Anyway good news! The Lozère and the Northeast DIRT Modified are released! Download them here!
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=294554

It's a remastered '70 Charger isn't it? Remember the old one?

It's a remastered '70 Charger isn't it? Remember the old one?
Nope.

Is it maybe a Roadrunner, or even an Oldsmobile of some sort?