Poll

What style of vehicle you would like to see more?

Modern expensive cars
6 (15.4%)
Early 2000's or 90's generic cheap cars (sedans or so on)
6 (15.4%)
Specific cars for specific purposes (Mail or ice cream van for example)
6 (15.4%)
60's luxury Cars
2 (5.1%)
70's whatever Cars
5 (12.8%)
80's iconic Cars
3 (7.7%)
Racing Cars (NASCAR, Le Mans, stuff like that)
3 (7.7%)
Eastern European Old Cars (Trabant or Lada vehicles for example)
1 (2.6%)
War Vehicles (yes that's right)
3 (7.7%)
Boats (not sure how I'll be able to do it but we'll see)
3 (7.7%)
Planes
1 (2.6%)

Total Members Voted: 39

Author Topic: Filipe1020's Development Topic - LOCKED (Move to the Add-Ons Topic)  (Read 299853 times)

Filipe already made one...

Also I don't want to see another compact car (besides the TM Rally Car) by Filipe for a long time.

I am aware that Filipe made a Fiesta, but That Fiesta was the KenBlock.. I meant a STOCK Fiesta that does not have some wide bodykit on it. They are fun to drive. And I get it if you don't want to see compact cars, but its not up to you to say on what Filipe should model, it should be Filipe's decision, since its his time, and effort. If he wants to make another compact car, then let him.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2014, 10:43:07 PM by Robo Dude »

I honestly don't want to make another compact city car until I release different types of cars first.

I have an idea for the elise's name, Surge or the Oracle but you can choose you own, these are just suggestions

I have an idea for the elise's name, Surge or the Oracle but you can choose you own, these are just suggestions
It should be Cruton or something. Its little and British

It should be Cruton or something. Its little and British
Oh ok! that is actualy a better name actually  :cookieMonster:

try grand Sicilian

or maybe Carson

not really British tho

Surge is a Chevy Volt and Oracle is a BMW 7 series.
If your going to use GTA names Voltic would be better since that is actually a Lotus, or that american countpart.

I make up the names here. I don't rip off names from other games because I'm too lazy, I actually come up with ORIGINAL names for almost all of Filipe's cars and stealing is not the answer. Have a creative mind, and don't be a lazy ass and plagiarize.

I make up the names here. I don't rip off names from other games because I'm too lazy, I actually come up with ORIGINAL names for almost all of Filipe's cars and stealing is not the answer. Have a creative mind, and don't be a lazy ass and plagiarize.
I have to agree with that, really guys don't mind about the car names this dude knows his stuff.

Also I added a new logo for the Hydric like I did with the Aero

« Last Edit: June 25, 2014, 04:29:02 PM by Filipe »

I also added brakelight animations like the Aero

I also remade the wheel to fix how it was slightly floating, and I included the nakata logo on it as well
« Last Edit: June 25, 2014, 06:13:31 PM by Filipe »

Wow, does it actually stop like that?! Thats so cool. It would be so awesome, if Blockland got to be like this, that when u slowed down, the brake light still came on, and when the Vehicles Speed Reached 0, and started going in reverse, the reverse lights came on.

holy forget that car actually looks realistic a bit