Poll

What style of vehicle you would like to see more?

Modern expensive cars
6 (15.4%)
Early 2000's or 90's generic cheap cars (sedans or so on)
6 (15.4%)
Specific cars for specific purposes (Mail or ice cream van for example)
6 (15.4%)
60's luxury Cars
2 (5.1%)
70's whatever Cars
5 (12.8%)
80's iconic Cars
3 (7.7%)
Racing Cars (NASCAR, Le Mans, stuff like that)
3 (7.7%)
Eastern European Old Cars (Trabant or Lada vehicles for example)
1 (2.6%)
War Vehicles (yes that's right)
3 (7.7%)
Boats (not sure how I'll be able to do it but we'll see)
3 (7.7%)
Planes
1 (2.6%)

Total Members Voted: 39

Author Topic: Filipe1020's Development Topic - LOCKED (Move to the Add-Ons Topic)  (Read 297587 times)

what the forget is this
That craven dude has been being stupid in the topic for a while now.

if you do add them please have a pref for them in the RTB menu
but i voted no because no other vehicles have them. ive never had a problem with the vehicles being silent anyways. plus, wouldn't packaging audio files add to the memory? wouldn't that make it pretty unnecessary at base?

If port were to comply, the engine sounds would change smoothly depending on speed.
But noooo, he won't give me the script because it's "his". And it is, but... then he continues to ask "why dont you make stuff with me"

Toggleable engine sounds would be nice, but having no engine sounds is the literal example of "NNGH CHAANGE" attitude we have.

this is not NNNGH CHAANGE attitude but rather the result of terrible implementation. the sounds are horrible and dont sound like they match each other at all. i dont want engine sounds if they sound loving terrible.

That craven dude has been being stupid in the topic for a while now.
no i mean why are you ppl being such a richard to him out of nowhere he's just saying hi he wasnt being a nuisance or anything at the time

if you do add them please have a pref for them in the RTB menu
but i voted no because no other vehicles have them. ive never had a problem with the vehicles being silent anyways. plus, wouldn't packaging audio files add to the memory? wouldn't that make it pretty unnecessary at base?
You do know that "no" is "no, keep them" right?

Engine sounds shall be kept because rarely any vehicle has an engine sound in Blockland, and that would distinguish them as unique vehicles

Engine sounds shall be kept because rarely any vehicle has an engine sound in Blockland, and that would distinguish them as unique vehicles

why would you want something unique if its terrible? the sounds are horrible and the transition is too. id rather have something unique that functions well.

why would you want something unique if its terrible? the sounds are horrible and the transition is too. id rather have something unique that functions well.
Like I said, the next cars will sound better and have a better implementation of the sounds, the Hydric was the first car to use sounds so it will most likely sound worse compared to the next cars

Engine sounds are love, but they are a little silly like a full rev when you're falling. Don't fully remove them, just add in a RTB pref.

Like I said, the next cars will sound better and have a better implementation of the sounds, the Hydric was the first car to use sounds so it will most likely sound worse compared to the next cars

Just a suggestion, maybe do a full test drive with the cars for Youtube videos, so we can see what the sounds are all like, and how the vehicle reacts.

If you keep the sounds, perhaps make them overall quieter.

If you keep the sounds, perhaps make them overall quieter.

Some people don't like mufflers, I don't. I agree with this. ^

Keep the sounds because it sounds like your in a car, and the hands on wheels feature with a good interior just hits it home.