Is this video acted?

Author Topic: Is this video acted?  (Read 407 times)

I'm sure many of you have heard of the Bundy ranch fiasco, where the federal government and a ranch owner in Nevada are still fighting about fines for grazing on federal land. One thing I've seen many times is this video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LhJ6H9vlEDA

The first time I watched it I wasn't very wary, but then I noticed a few things.

1. The son of Rancher Bundy is tased three times. Each time he gets back up or rips them off. Perhaps he's a really tough guy, but this is what happens when a Marine is tased. It seems hard to believe he just ripped them off after stumbling and got right back in their face. Three times.

2. These are said to be federal agents. I looked up the uniform of federal agents, and they have it written clearly on them, with pockets for weapons. They also wear body armor. These guys are wearing basic buff clothing, they look like police to me.

3. One of the K-9 handlers was yelling "Back off or you'll get bit". Not only does that not sound like a trained law enforcement officer would say, but not the use of a police dog anyway. According to Wikipedia, police dogs at a federal level are rarely seen, and only for sniffing out bombs, drugs and alcohol, usually as part of the ATF. These were used like riot control.

4. This is in the middle of nowhere. It's not near the cattle that was planned to be siezed, or the ranch gate. It's like they all just stopped in the middle of the road somewhere to have a riot.

5. At roughly 5:30, one officer just seems to stumble around and say you're done in the face of more yelling. At that point, this video began to feel very unconvincing.

What do you think? Is this legitimate? I stopped watching after they drove off, so I'll look it over more later.

What if the "Feds" were actually pretending to be feds, just trying to steal in a clever way and not get caught? It might also explain the stuffty taser.
CONSPIRCY THEORY GET

They don't always work on people, but take what you see in the bundy ranch video with nothing more than a grain of salt.

They don't always work on people, but take what you see in the bundy ranch video with nothing more than a grain of salt.
I already do, since I just read a quote from a sheriff who's part of the militia:
“We were actually strategizing to put all the women up at the front. If they are going to start shooting, it’s going to be women that are going to be televised all across the world getting shot by these rogue federal officers.”