Poll

Crucify Night Foxscotch?

Yes
26 (70.3%)
No
11 (29.7%)

Total Members Voted: 37

Author Topic: Straight Megathread - i didn't expect to get this far  (Read 31433 times)

Also if we keep up this poll for "is x straight" then everyone is gonna vote no, just to be funny.

straight is were its at brother

but I still respect gays/lesbians

WOW why would you RESPECT those who have OPPRESSED us??!?

Also if we keep up this poll for "is x straight" then everyone is gonna vote no, just to be funny.
That's the fault of the people in the poll for having a questionable loveuality.

is this something against gay people?
i only bump straights
unless they're actually gay
e.g.
"Night Fox is the least homoloveual person I know, he is a model conservative American."[/color]

The real question is if Skip is straight or gay.

"Night Fox is the least homoloveual person I know, he is a model conservative American."
thats the truth

also why do you keep changing the color of your text to gray
The real question is if Skip is straight or gay.
maybe hes pan

maybe hes pan

WTf is pan??? Does that mean you like PANs? lol @ special snowflakes making up loveualities

this
you can't really hold a poll like this and get a serious answer
therefore put me back on the list

this
you can't really hold a poll like this and get a serious answer
therefore put me back on the list
if flat likes them bird titties, he straight

WTf is pan??? Does that mean you like PANs? lol @ special snowflakes making up loveualities
are you joking

because panloveuality has been around longer than all the other letters added to lgbt

are you joking
because panloveuality has been around longer than all the other letters added to lgbt
he is joking. I think he's ace, so, it would be kinda weird for him to think there's something wrong with pan or anything like that then

he is joking. I think he's ace, so, it would be kinda weird for him to think there's something wrong with pan or anything like that then
oh okay

sorry child/ace/whoever

oh okay

sorry child/ace/whoever

ace as in aloveual

because no one calls gay people homoloveuals

ace as in aloveual

i wasnt aware thats the term people use

i say homoloveual in spanish because the only other term would be derogatory and my parents dont like me saying it

ace as in aloveual

i never heard that term before