Author Topic: Lukas75's Endless Zombies  (Read 5981 times)

I'm gonna go ahead and try to help you, since you obviously ignored my post from some time ago, i'll repost it because it still is legit.

OT:
Lukas, look at some other server topics and look at their layouts, then base yours in them, because this one is really bad and doesn't have any screenshots/info on it. For all we know, you can be hosting this on a single baseplate with zombie spawns and player spawns on it, and have everyone think its an elaborated map with time put onto it. Of course your topics are going to be flooded with joke applications, you aren't known as one of the brightest forumers around, and your topic contains little to no professionalism at all.

Here's an example:

FAQ SNIP

This has so many problems in it that its not even worth reading, "Why is there lag" DON'T BLAME ME I DIDN'T MAKE THE GAMEMODE.
You haven't even given credit to the creator of this gamemode and you are already giving stuff to that person, and jesus christ you don't even answer some of the questions, take the "Why are the zombies weak" for example, you just say "Have you ever played COD Zombies?" What if I haven't played COD Zombies, I don't want to google that, you are supposed to answer that.
and please get rid of the colours

I'm gonna go ahead and try to help you, since you obviously ignored my post from some time ago, i'll repost it because it still is legit.

doubt he's going to listen

What do you mean?
It's happening for me it dosent come up for me either.
But it will come up few days

The computer is in use so I'm using my phone
Is your brother or sister using it?