0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: ...  (Read 2960 times)

« Last Edit: June 29, 2014, 07:32:39 AM by PopcornLadder »

I'm not stupid. Fighting clans are stupid

« Last Edit: June 29, 2014, 07:32:51 AM by PopcornLadder »

Quote from: PopcornLadder's Profile
You claim to erase immaturity, yet you are fourteen years old.

We are also against greenlight users, and not because they're new to Blockland, but steam users are full of the people who I mentioned, just filled with bronies, too. (Believe me, Garry's Mod fell prey to bronies)
You claim to not be immature, yet you discriminate against people for their interests.

Great job.

« Last Edit: June 29, 2014, 07:33:09 AM by PopcornLadder »

And, about my age, for a game like Blockland, 14 is alright. It would be really sad for an adult to still be playing games like this. So if you're an adult. I'm sorry for your most-likely lack of employment.
So, an adult can make a game, but not play a game?
Yeah, that makes total sense.

What happens if a seventeen-year-old plays Blockland, and then becomes an adult?
Is it shameful for him to play Blockland as he is now an adult, who needs a job?
Is it shameful for him to play Blockland as an adult, when he already has a job?

« Last Edit: June 29, 2014, 07:33:26 AM by PopcornLadder »

You're just making your self look dumber and dumber.

In response to that brony comment, even though I'm not one, nobody has fallen prey to anything. You're just a complete starfish.

Go join an internet lynch mob or something, then your cries can at least be silenced by the cries of several other like-minded idiots.

« Last Edit: May 11, 2014, 06:18:28 AM by PopcornLadder »

Cute.
Aww, adorable.
Thanks! I always love compliments.
Some quotes from other threads, but, you really sailed to the Bahamas of Trouble, I don't love you.

« Last Edit: June 29, 2014, 07:33:43 AM by PopcornLadder »

« Last Edit: June 29, 2014, 07:33:53 AM by PopcornLadder »

yes! purge the people who buy the game off steam and get badspot more pay to continue developing the game!

purge the people who bought it off steam because they have a steam account, which makes no difference at all from buying it from the site!

Says the guy who doesn't even know how to spell "Jacob"
fairly sure jakob's an actual name irl and also his name was intentional

EDIT: just noticed the last post was from may 11 jesus christ sorry guys, it was on the front page though