Poll

Real

Yes
No
Potatoe

Author Topic: Are These Jordans Real?  (Read 1971 times)

I HATE kids (not u) that buy loving 500 dollar shoes


This topic...

he just got sierra le-owned
I love you

Of course everyone votes "Potato"

The real question is, why the hell aren't you wearing a shirt?
This is to help the police identify who is or isn't a criminal.

Of course everyone votes "Potato"

Of course! It's the only logical answer!

I never understood why people like shoes so much. As far as fashion goes, I focus more on a people's shirt or even pants than their shoes.

fake or not people at my school would murder for those lol

how can those jordans be real if our eyes arent real

well i got them at a yard sale
Who buys SHOES at yard sales.

Who buys SHOES at yard sales.
OP. Aren't you paying attention?

Buying "super amazing jump jump jordans that have cool air in da feet thingies" for like 500 dollars just seems stupid.

Get a phone or something that's actually worth getting.
not a pair of loving shoes.

well they are forget-ugly like real jordans. so i dont see why not.

I HATE kids (not u) that buy loving 500 dollar shoes
Except generally they're older than you so they're not kids.