Author Topic: Jesus loving Christ  (Read 6878 times)

You should drink some bleach. Leaving your loving brother on here to just pester people on here is considered trolling. I hope you get perma'd so we never have to hear from you, or you obnoxious little brother. And the fact that you're going to leave your brother on here just to annoy the stuff out of us is ridiculous. How about you loving deal with him? If he wants attention so badly why don't you just give it to him. Go loving play with him or some stuff, but don't put him on here so he can be a living hell for us. And if he's bugging you in life and you're busy, so what? Ask your mom or dad to do something.
« Last Edit: May 05, 2014, 01:18:44 AM by Assistant »

I could look at his last posts instead of asking but it's 2am and I don't really feel like clicking his profile and then Show Latest Posts so could someone fill me in?

this is really all you need

i asked my broter what a troll was and he said that it mean that i AM STUPID SO YOU MADE ME VERY VERY VERY VERY MAD@@!!!!!!!!!!!! I AM MAD!!! he said they think you are big fake man but I AM JUST A BOY YOU!!!!!!!! I AM NOT BIG FAKE MAN@!!!!!!

I could look at his last posts instead of asking but it's 2am and I don't really feel like clicking his profile and then Show Latest Posts so could someone fill me in?
In the time you typed this, or waiting for a response you could have done it yourself.

Beat the stuff out of your brother for the BL forums.

You should drink some bleach. Leaving your loving brother on here to just pester people on here in considered trolling. I hope you get perma'd so we never have to hear from you, or you obnoxious little brother. And the fact that you're going to leave your brother on here just to annoy the stuff out of us it ridiculous. How about you loving deal with him? If he wants attention to much, you give it to him. Go loving play with him or some stuff, but don't put him on here so he can be a living hell for us. And if he's bugging you in life, so what? Ask your mom or dad to do something.

Man, you're getting really loving angry over nothing

not to mention this 7 year old sibling some how knew about imgur and using img tags/img urls

not to mention this 7 year old sibling some how knew about imgur and using img tags/img urls
he did say several times his brother helped him you know

he probably explained how to post images

I need proof.
He's asleep in his room right now. I don't know, will a picture of him sleeping satisfy you

he did say several times his brother helped him you know

he probably explained how to post images
oh god things couldn't go any worse unless he was on a sugar high

He's asleep in his room right now. I don't know, will a picture of him sleeping satisfy you
Yes. I'm perverted and I like little kids.

a picture of him sleeping satisfy you
satisfy

You should drink some bleach. Leaving your loving brother on here to just pester people on here is considered trolling. I hope you get perma'd so we never have to hear from you, or you obnoxious little brother. And the fact that you're going to leave your brother on here just to annoy the stuff out of us is ridiculous. How about you loving deal with him? If he wants attention so badly why don't you just give it to him. Go loving play with him or some stuff, but don't put him on here so he can be a living hell for us. And if he's bugging you in life and you're busy, so what? Ask your mom or dad to do something.
geez calm down. it's not that big of a deal. definitely not necessary to tell him to kill himself

well we could get steve here...