Author Topic: Isengard (Exterior essentially done, check page four for image dump!)  (Read 5766 times)

So, I started this build several months ago, and today I finally decided to start it back up again.

So far, I only have like 40% of the exterior built. There's still TONS to do. The tower is approximately halfway as tall as it will be when it's finished, which will be around the height of 12 32x cube bricks stacked on top of each other. It's full scale compared to a blockhead. The actual tower was said to be around 500 feet tall.

I'm hoping to actually complete all of Isengard, but right now I'm just building Orthanc.

Dangit Gondor, why didn't you build Orthanc in white. >:(

My reference image.

There's an issue with the build at the moment where, as it gets narrower as it goes up, the space between the four sections gets bigger. It's supposed to stay around the same width. I need to fix that.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2014, 10:26:09 PM by Georges »

I saw Facechild building the exact same thing a long time ago

I saw Facechild building the exact same thing a long time ago
really? Did he ever finish it, do you know?

totally better than hamster version

Holly
loving
stuff

Atm is a 10/10 i would take my hobbits there

haha, thanks!

Also, mine is better than Facechild's. His is multicolored, the real thing would have been essentially one color because it was made from four giant stone blocks that were basically "welded" together to form one tower.

THEVE TAKEN THE HOBBITS TO ISENGARD

haha, thanks!

Also, mine is better than Facechild's. His is multicolored, the real thing would have been essentially one color because it was made from four giant stone blocks that were basically "welded" together to form one tower.
yep, yours will probably be more accurate. i just thought you might want to see face's

yep, yours will probably be more accurate. i just thought you might want to see face's
Certainly is interesting. :P