[Brick] Open Book

Author Topic: [Brick] Open Book  (Read 6917 times)

Yes Leet, I know that, but as I stated; it's impossible to have two different prints on one brick, not two different sections of one print.
I know UV coords, thank you.

I noticed something you may want to fix
From what I can see in the BLB you've made the brick in your 3D editor with triangular faces and not square faces.
Blockland doesn't like triangular faces on its bricks (it duplicates a vertex and places it in the same spot as the original, creating an odd quad)

I can make the 4 triangles of the very top of the pages into 2 squares, but the face-count would still be 102, so maybe you'd wanna half that by re-exporting the model. No rush.

I don't think Milkshape can export in quads.
Edit: Yeah, Milkshape cannot export into quads.

I can get you the .obj if you like.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2014, 02:40:49 PM by Mr.Noßody »

What if you made a half open book brick. That way you can have 2 different prints.

Two different prints on the same brick is impossible.
To further elaborate on what LeetZero's stated, here's an example of how you can make a print brick with multiple sections.
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=252452.0

edit
and of course i'm slow

What if you made a half open book brick. That way you can have 2 different prints.
But then you need either inverted textures for prints due to rotation problems or two bricks for a right and left side.

But then you need either inverted textures for prints due to rotation problems or two bricks for a right and left side.
Cutting the actual brick in half might do

I can get you the .obj if you like.

That would be nice, thanks.