Asdf Town

Author Topic: Asdf Town  (Read 2140 times)

am I gud at building yet

I want to join in on this :P

it's a private server

This is nice brick, its great to see you making things that arent modern houses.
One question though. Why would you work with score? I get that you're both furcigarettes but I think you're above him in handicaps to being mature and also build skill.

This is nice brick, its great to see you making things that arent modern houses.
One question though. Why would you work with score? I get that you're both furcigarettes but I think you're above him in handicaps to being mature and also build skill.
Idk, He kept bugging me to let him help. :I
Sure, he could improve. but he's working pretty hard on this.

jeez furdle can't you see in actually trying for once? All you can do right now is act superior to everyone else. How about you actually help people improve instead by making them feel bad by just yelling stuff at them?
« Last Edit: May 07, 2014, 09:51:36 PM by Score² »

jeez furdle can't you see in actually trying for once? All you can do right now is act superior to everyone else. How about you actually help people improve instead by making them feel bad by just yelling stuff at them?
He's Furdle that's why. You just explained him in a nutshell

I have told you previously how to improve. I am the Supreme Chancellor of Blockland.

I have told you previously how to improve. I am the Supreme Chancellor of Blockland.
you're an ass thats what you are.

Furdle please just leave this thread alone