is this normal

Author Topic: is this normal  (Read 1333 times)

look at the date the order was placed and the estimated delivery time
what the hell why
that's 27 days or more after i placed the order
it takes less than 24 hours to get from china to the USA
i understand that they need to deliver all the packages but 27 days is more than enough time
what is going on
i apologize for so many topics, there's so much happening in my life and i have questions to ask you guys. i don't really email amazon because you guys respond like instantaneously, it's amazing

"please allow 4-6 weeks for delivery"

that's still a HUGE chunk of time for one small package

Literally, two hours from another topic.
OT: This is international shipping it's immensely more complicated than you think. Wait.

this is two countries where trade is life between them here

Literally, two hours from another topic.
alright i wont post a topic for a while except if i need blockland help

This is international shipping it's immensely more complicated than you think. Wait.
basically this
size of the package doesnt matter as much for international and based on your order total you're not paying any priority shipping so something like this from china would be around the time i'd expect it to arrive

how often do you buy stuff online? this is not unusual, especially if you're buying from some asia-based reseller
(also why do you need a stereo mic..?)

that's still a HUGE chunk of time for one small package

annnnd another topic.

OT: It doesn't matter how big the package is, it has to do with the shipping company and the way they route things. And since it says "China Post" I am assuming it is coming directly from over seas which can take a while.

how often do you buy stuff online? this is not unusual, especially if you're buying from some asia-based reseller
(also why do you need a stereo mic..?)
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=256415.0
setro delivers

You're ordering from China. Expect to wait at least 4 weeks to receive your product.

you just now baught that? I thought you made a topic about it like 4 weeks ago

bad move, that mic has been cloned by chinese companies, it's probably fake and sounds like stuff, only buy it directly from sony

Your package is the most unimportant thing that they are shipping. Now, whether they are using air or sea to get this item to you, they are also bringing in tons of other items with it. It would be extremely inefficient (economically) to rush you and you only a small little item from the other side of the world. With those other items, they have to all be scanned, sorted, loaded, unloaded, scanned, sent out, scanned some more, sent out again, etc.

basically this.

is it normal for an average user to make so many topics