Author Topic: QMOIS Dragonfly  (Read 11033 times)

awesome. now convert it to a sky-battleship and have an air siege!!

i honestly really dislike the color scheme. the build itself overall is very nice, but something just feels off and im not too sure what.

Woah
What's the brickcount

i honestly really dislike the color scheme. the build itself overall is very nice, but something just feels off and im not too sure what.
to me the color scheme is kinda like what people in the 70s thought of how the future looked or something

Once I accidentally set off a ship-wide alarm and I couldn't figure out how to turn it off so I just left :'D

Once I accidentally set off a ship-wide alarm and I couldn't figure out how to turn it off so I just left :'D

I really need to get that stupid override put in lol

Whatever happened to that slightly larger version?
I remember it having more tail propellers..

Whatever happened to that slightly larger version?
I remember it having more tail propellers..

The tail props proved quite impractical. By volume, the Dragonfly is currently larger than it was than when it started out. Though the head segment was narrowed, the wingspan, aft sections, and tail area were all increased.

This is amazing. Well done. Wow.

Lookin' good Rem. I swear I am still gonna help you with the quartering sections soon XD

Looks cozy. That's what i mean, when say "I can wandering around a lot of times inside nice blockland builds". 10/10