Guardians of Blockland HQ

Author Topic: Guardians of Blockland HQ  (Read 6288 times)

Anybody notice how this kid never learns how to stop trolling me? I'm literally laughing now!

No, you're the troll.

If you post a gallery topic, you better expect criticism.

Anyways, there's always two types of builders; those who strive for beauty and those who strive for creativity. I'm about 85% creativity and 15% beauty. So yeah.
reach the brick limit before you can add the door isn't how it works. you seem to be shrugging off anything that you can use to improve as a builder and diss them off as wrong opinions or "my building method is just different".

Nice box with windows.

Id try to build with more shape other than square.

Anybody notice how this kid never learns how to stop trolling me? I'm literally laughing now!
Have you come to the forums as a troll or have you come as a player?

I have no intention of trolling you, but I'm pretty sure you do.

You better start acting more mature and do what you're supposed to do or you are going to get shot down. Hard.

No, you're the troll.

If you post a gallery topic, you better expect criticism.
You don't understand

You see, I only posted two topics, (Because I don't really have much to talk about) And on each one, he constantly whined about anything he COULD whine about. And not only that, but he whines about everything to OTHER people, too!

He actually goes around beating people down because he thinks he's "cool"

Nice box with windows.

Id try to build with more shape other than square.
Oh, I'd have you know I heavily evolved from a square! It's a... RECTANGLE!

You don't understand

You see, I only posted two topics, (Because I don't really have much to talk about) And on each one, he constantly whined about anything he COULD whine about. And not only that, but he whines about everything to OTHER people, too!

He actually goes around beating people down because he thinks he's "cool"
Dude.
He's a very good builder, I respect him.
I suggest you do too, because this box just is not impressive at all.

lol forget off popcorn

« Last Edit: May 11, 2014, 10:17:39 AM by Juicy Drop Pop »

Maybe it's not what you think that matters. You should be taking their criticism to mind, rather than keeping on with your disagreement. Maybe you could post update pictures showing what progress has been made.

Maybe it's not what you think that matters. You should be taking their criticism to mind, rather than keeping on with your disagreement. Maybe you could post update pictures showing what progress has been made.
I like your idea, but you know how a lot of clowns on these forums are. I can completely change it and they'll still whine about the previous picture for God knows why.